MS - How something so little is completely kicking my butt...

klsltsp

Reaction score
I just can't get over how sick I am this time... it's crazy... I have maxed out on the diclectin and I'm finally able to get some food down... man I hope that this doesn't last the full pregnancy like with my first....

For me the issue is hydration.. I am having diarreah.. which I am losing a lot of fluids, and then I'm struggling to get more down... gatorade is my saviour these days...

If it's any consolation my dr said the sicker I am the happier he is. Said it means the baby is progressing well!

He also said there's an old wives tale that says if you get really sick your baby will be smart!

I just can't get over how sick I am this time... it's crazy... I have maxed out on the diclectin and I'm finally able to get some food down... man I hope that this doesn't last the full pregnancy like with my first....

For me the issue is hydration.. I am having diarreah.. which I am losing a lot of fluids, and then I'm struggling to get more down... gatorade is my saviour these days...

I'm with you! I am seven weeks and SO SICK. I had diarrhea, but my doctor said that was probably a stomach bug that's going around. I'm alternating water and gingerale. Do you have a filtered water bottle you can keep with you at all times? I just try and sip throughout the day.

A good friend of mine suggested gatorade to me last night, so that's on my list to buy!

funny since I mentioned the diarreah to my doc and he asked if anyone else was sick... lol for me I've been having diarrea for 2- 3 days then good for 2-3 days repeat... so I don't think it's a bug. He said just to be careful about dehydration...

Hope that you're feeling better soon too...

crazycatlady.. I know my OH keep saying he's glad that I am sick... I get it but man... but I like that old wives tale...must mean that I'm having a genius!! lol

funny since I mentioned the diarreah to my doc and he asked if anyone else was sick... lol for me I've been having diarrea for 2- 3 days then good for 2-3 days repeat... so I don't think it's a bug. He said just to be careful about dehydration...

Hope that you're feeling better soon too...

crazycatlady.. I know my OH keep saying he's glad that I am sick... I get it but man... but I like that old wives tale...must mean that I'm having a genius!! lol

Thanks! Yeah... I'm not convinced this is a bug, either... We'll see!
I hope you feel better, but at least sickness is a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->