MS subsiding and now this everlasting HUNGER

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
Hey ladies. Hope everyone had a great holiday and you all are doing well with your beans!!

Around 10w+4 my MS was still there but not as hard as it was since around 5w+4. Well this week starting at 11 weeks I cannot seem to contain my hunger!! Besides waking up 3-4x a night to pee I wake up and my stomach is growling like crazay and I want to eat around 4-5am.

I have read that this is a good sign that my hunger is increasing so it makes me less worried if my lil angel baby is ok. Next scan and testing is on Jan 19 too.

Anyone else get these hunger pains and cravings yet? I am measuring ahead so today makes me 11w+3

I can't comment specifically because I'm not as far along, but I've got insane hunger AND morning sickness which sucks. I agree though, lots of hunger is a great sign that the LO is growing well. Try to find foods that keep you full longer and don't hesitate to snack a little!

Thanks awnmyown. I hope your MS ends before 12 weeks lol. But what is LO?

My pregnancy has been really weird so far. At the beginning of 5 weeks I had severe morning sickness to where it was a chore to prevent myself from vomiting. At 6 weeks it began to subside and I was freaking out that maybe I had miscarried, but now I am hungry ALL THE TIME! I had my first doctor appointment today and already gained 6 lbs. within 2 weeks! I'm not sure if my body wants to be nauseated or hungry or nauseated because it's hungry? :shrug:

Hi loved2830

You commented on my post about feeling kinda the same, im starting to eat more now & actually enjoy food whereas frm5/6 weeks i couldnt look at food bearly ate and threw up when i did. It must be a good sign :flower:

I dont think we everr stop worrying!

x

lilmisscaviar I felt that way too in the very beginning nut I'm just glad I'm not sick.

Eve21...yes it feels great to feel normal but you are right we will nevet stop worrying. But I think once I go in at 13w+2 I'll feel better to see the baby growth

Does anyone know what LO is? I asked before but still don't know

lilmisscaviar I felt that way too in the very beginning nut I'm just glad I'm not sick.

Eve21...yes it feels great to feel normal but you are right we will nevet stop worrying. But I think once I go in at 13w+2 I'll feel better to see the baby growth

Does anyone know what LO is? I asked before but still don't know

I think it means little one? I could be wrong lol

Thanks eve21 i think i googled it and saw it meant little one

I had some weird hunger with my last that I just couldn't satisfy. Avocadoes were the only thing that held me overnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->