MS - too early???

pink80

Please......
Reaction score
Hi ladies - although my ticker says 5w 5d I actually *think* that I'm 4w 4d and I'm feeling and being sick already - i didn't think it started that early, has anyone else had it early - if so how long did it last??

xx

I didn't have it that early but there is no rule to morning sickness. I got it from about 5 weeks 3 days in waves and it got worse as the weeks went by until it was 24/7. Now it has eased hugely (I'm 12+5).
It is not nice but is a reminder little baby is there growing at a rapid rate :)

Congratulations!

I am betweeen 4-7 weeks alone and mornin sickness seems like it can't get much worse. My hc6 levels were already over 5,000 last week and I have been really sick for several weeks, so I think I am closer to the seven week mark. I can't wait til it subsides and I can actually start wanting to eat again!

It's definitely not too early. My morning sickness started at 4w 0d and lasted until I was almost 9 weeks. I still have an ocassional bad reaction to some stuff that I eat and don't have a huge appetite most days, but the constant queasiness is gone!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->