MS - when did it start?

sn0wbunnie

Reaction score
This is baby #3 for me. I didn't get MS with my other 2, so I am crossing my fingers it doesn't happen this time either!

For those who have gotten MS, when did it start?

Right on 6 weeks both times for me.

Right at 6 weeks for me, too. I felt amazing one day and the next, miserable.

6 weeks with #1. by 4 weeks with #2. with both of them it was all day, every day, "I swear Im dying" morning sickness. This time around it seems to be switching off and on. Ive only had 1 or 2 REALLY bad days, I usually start to feel a bit nauseous before bed (Im thinking it has a lot to do with my stomach emptying). I usually go a day or two feeling great and then I'll have a day when I feel kind of yucky all day.

This is baby #4 for me. I have really bad MS with all my pregnancies and it always started right at 6 weeks. Fingers crossed you don't get it!!

6 weeks seems to be a popular point for it to start then!

Around 4 weeks with my first, 5 weeks with my second and this is my third and I'm 5w and a couple days and the nausea started today :( I feel like I need to eat but then I don't know what I actually want to eat and then I feel sick after eating haha.

6 weeks with #1. And, today for around 10 min I had my first wave of nausea...but that's it. I'm 6 weeks on Friday, oh-oh!

5 weeks with first baby. 7 weeks with second baby. 6 weeks with this baby.

9 weeks with my son mornings only and only lasted until 13 weeks ...

5 weeks with my daughter all day and night lasted until 18 weeks ...

5 weeks and few days with this one but it only comes in waves and Im hoping it wont last long LOL

I never had it with either of my boys.

I'm nearly 6 weeks with this one so will be interesting to see if I get any this time!

I had no morning sickness with my 1st (boy)

Started 9-15weeks with 2nd (girl)

Around 6 weeks here too, hopefully you manage to dodge it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->