ms...when did you start feeling better?

PrincessMe

Reaction score
Hi girls!

Just a quick question for all that have had MS
When did it start and how long did it last?
Please tell me I'm not going to feel like this for the full term

I started feeling yuck just a few days ago, I havent actually been sick but do feel like I'm going to be at times
I know I shouldnt be complaining but I just want to feel good again!!!

Thanks in advance x

Hi, my MS kicked in at about 6 weeks and for the next 3 was horendous -actually being sick and nauseous all the time. Thought I was not going to suurive it really - bit OTT I know but I never imagined I'd feel so bad. Anyway just after 9 weeks I started to feel a bit better- nausea still hits me occasionally, but I have stopped being sick and for the majority of the time I can actually enjoy being pregnant agian.
I fing I still fell really nauseous if I dont eat small meals regularly, drink plenty of fluid or if I dont get enough sleep.

Hope you feel better soon xx

For me it started at 5wks 3dys and just let up about a week ago. I don't have the all day nausea I used to have, but still occassionally gag at a smell that hits me just right (like my B vitamins)!!! AKKK!!

With my first pregnancy, I started having MS at about 5-6 weeks. It would be constant nausea and being sick 4-5 times a day. I quickly found what made me sick. It was to take the darn vitamines in the morning. I would start feeling nausea soon after taking them. So I quickly started to take them right after supper. I would also make sure that I was eating a little bit at regular intervals and drink plenty. The MS went away practically completely, besides a little nausea here and there. I only had about a week's worth of MS.

This time around, I am doing the same thing. So far so good. Just a little nausea but no being sick at all.

mine started around 6 weeks and went away at 10 weeks. Then it came back again at 11 weeks :(

I am really hoping too it will stop around 12, they say at this stage placenta start to take over.

Congrats for your pregnancy!

Mine didn't start until 9 weeks, went away at 11 weeks, and came back (literally, came back up!) at 14 weeks for some reason! I only threw up a few times tho. A lot of women don't actually throw up, you just feel like you want to.

Mine started at 5 weeks and got a lot better at 8 weeks, now I only feel sick when I smell certain things

Mine started at about 5 1/2 weeks and let up at about 11. I still gag at smells (the cat litter/food in the morning is the worst culprit for me) though! It's nice when it goes away! They stay it usually stops at around 12 weeks but can go on for longer sometimes. Hope it stops for you soon. xx

Thank you for all your replies ladies! :flower:
Looks like I'm just going to have to deal with it for abit longer, just have to keep telling myself its not forever!!!
Hopefully we can all enjoy Christmas dinner! Yummy! :)
Hope you all have a great Christmas x

started at 6 weeks stayed till 16 but all good after that. i thot i literally was never going to get to 12 weeks at one point but i promise u will get there and it will have flown surprisingly! xx

mine started at 6 weeks ish and tailed off around 11 weeks

xxx

Its one of those things that are so different for every women, mine started about 6 weeks and finally ended about 16 weeks. At the beginning I never knew how I would cope with it, i felt sick all day from waking to going back to bed and was sick at least once a day. I managed to be at work 12 hours a day, days and nights and do the public transit... you just learn to cope with it and adapt although I am not sure how. I woke up at 16 weeks and it was gone.... and omg I cannot tell you how good that was to feel normal again and eat. I was living on fruity ice lollies and bits of toast... its all i could eat. Hope it eases soon for you hun.

Mine started at 6 weeks and it went around 10 - 11 weeks. It hasnt gone completely though, i do still get waves of nausea now and again, but its 95% better than it was...hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->