MTVs teen mom

Tyler and Catelynn havent split up? I think you guys are watching the old series?

The last episode I watched he was breaking up with her for lying but he gave her the engagement ring back and told her he wanted her to have it if she really wanted to marry him and had learned not to lie to him.

Ahhh i see , teen mom season 2? Or 16 and pregnant season 2?

ive been watching 16 and pregnant season 2, just wondered when teen mom series 2 starts, ive been waiting aggges haha x

JUST GOTTA SAY....

I HATE GARY!!!

Why? Why? Why!!!!!!! ARGH!!

JUST GOTTA SAY....

I HATE GARY!!!

Why? Why? Why!!!!!!! ARGH!!

Did you like his proposal in the new episode? :haha: Looks like they break up in the next one. What a surprise, eh? DRAMA.

I honestly think Tyler should just break it off. He is just beating that poor girl down so much. Asking for her phone records? Really?

Maci seems to be the best mom out of all of them.

Farrah... I have no words!

I don't think Gary and Amber should have gotten engaged.... bad idea!

I actually like Farrah this season. She is trying, I wish I could talk to her somehow lol.

Maci is cool, Ryan is a dickwad. :rofl:

Ok, yeah Gary's proposal...I hate that guy!! Amber actually is looking really good on the newer episodes, I don't get why she likes Gary!!

Actually when I am mad at my OH, I tell him to stop being a Gary :rofl:

I don't know... Farrah rubbed me the wrong way when she left Sophia out in the hall. And let her cry on that hard floor when she was obviously scared being in a new place. And left her alone in the sink. I can only imagine how hard it is for Farrah, but some things are just common sense, like not leaving your baby out in a hallway, comforting your baby when she is crying, and being there at all times when your baby is on a high surface and/or in the bath...

I don't know... Farrah rubbed me the wrong way when she left Sophia out in the hall. And let her cry on that hard floor when she was obviously scared being in a new place. And left her alone in the sink. I can only imagine how hard it is for Farrah, but some things are just common sense, like not leaving your baby out in a hallway, comforting your baby when she is crying, and being there at all times when your baby is on a high surface and/or in the bath...

Yeah I guess, but I think her mom kinda took over and did everything so she was kinda clueless for awhile.

It is sad to me because I think Sophia is happier with her grandma most of the time. She obviously loves that baby to pieces. :( I really think Farrah isn't telling the whole story about the hitting incident. I don't think either of them are angels though. Perhaps they can put it all behind them, but it is hard to say.

didn't the mom pull a knife on a cop? I think they're both crazy.

I think the prosecutor said that she was holding up two knives when the cops were there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->