MTVs teen mom

i think the mom is psycho! i feel so bad for caytlynn (sp) but tyler has changed u can jst tell

yea i know he died before she was born I think, but Farrah never says anything about it, I can't believe her mom punched her in the face, I wonder what they were fighting about.

i would happily punch her in the face 10 times over

haha i saw in a preview thing some lady askin farrah if she loved sohpies dad and she burst into tears nd said i dnt wana tlk bout it :( i feel bad for sohpie

amber seems dumb. she couldn't finish her ged if she was pregnant? That's 9 months >.>

I don't like Amber at all, she annoys me. All she does is scream and cuss on the show.

Yeah, I don't see how he puts up with her. I can't stand her,

hey well most of you know im not in here too much but i just came across this thread and noticed i wasnt the only 1 caught up in that show lol. i have seen every1 except the very last one and im sure i will see that one soon. macy is great with her lo, farrah i cant stand how she goes out and parties and how all she wants to do is meet other guys....its teen moms like that who give every teen mom a bad name...amber must think its cool or something to always be thinking shes prego again and treats people like shit...caytlynn (sp) i feel sorry for .to me she seemed like she was the strongest one who had the best thing going with tyler but comes from a messed up family.as far as all the guys they r all not worth the time. tyler was cool and i liked him before but now not so much

I love this show way too much, BnB and Teen mom were my sanity during my pregnancy lol!

Yeah I think Catelyn and tyler need a break,
Farrah should have actually gotten her ass handed to her because honestly she had it coming. I have gotten a smack when I needed it from my parents and I turned out just fine.

Amber is still way too angry at Gary for everything, no wonder why he likes this other girl?!

ANd a million points to Macy for taking Ryan for child support, because honestly he needs to actually do something for his kid.

Ahh I love this show. My OH and I watch it all the time. I love the original girls and glad they brought it back for a second season! As for the girls...
Farah- she's a dumba$$ who needs to realise she's a teen mom and not just a teen anymore. I couldn't beleive she left Sophia in the hallway when she took stuff into her new apartment. Why wouldn't you leave the stuff outside and take the baby in? And watching her yell at the baby when she was crying, and then just to turn off the lights on her... Grrr it just made me want to slap the sh*t outta her!
Amber- she's way too angry at Gary and they obviously need to split up. I couldn't beleive the things she was telling the baby about Gary. I mean I know she's only like two but thats wrong.
Catelynn- Her and Tyler HAD a good relationship... then they proceeded to spend 24/7 together and Catelynn is waaayyy clingy. She also is desperate to keep Tyler. I think Catelynn is the one that's changed. I still think Tyler has a good head on his shoulders. Catelynn is the one who lied to him. I think she is taking for granted that he's such a nice guy and he's finally sick of it!
Maci- My favorite. She's taken her mommy role seriously and although she has to give up a lot she never once blames Bentley for it. Ryan is a total dick and I'm glad Maci stood up for her and Bentley. I was worried when she was talking about moving out because she's doing so good but of course she thought it through and realised it wasn't the best option!

I love this show... Definately a guilty pleasure for me!

Tuesday nights at 10 in the states (comes on at 11 my time though)

I think Tyler should have been more responsible for his choice and talked to Caitlynn about her moving out instead of doing it with his mom. Wish her home life was better, gotta feel bad for her. I hope they can continue to figure it all out.
Amber is a little nutty, she drives me nuts with her attitude.
Farrah - when she left Sophia outside, I was like WTF!
Maci I think is a great mom and trying so hard for Bently. Props to her for going after child support. And WTF? she never said anything, she sent him a text and then he told her to take him to court! Good job Maci!

i just watched the newest one online and im such a dork i had a face book app opend in another window and music was playing the whole time...i couldnt figure out what the music was!!!!! anyways...i cant believe farrah left the baby out like that. she clams she kows what to do because shes a mom well a mom who knows what to do would never do that! i think catylin and tyler could make it work they just need to work thigs out, amber is just annoying ad macy, i got love her i bet she is so nice and a good person to know

does anybody know when teen mom season 2 starts in the UK? i love the first season x

Tyler and Catelynn havent split up? I think you guys are watching the old series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->