Mucous plug or so etching else?

sophie22

Reaction score
I had a bath and after went for a wee, when I wiped there was a big clump of yellow mucous with a big streak of brown blood in! I had a check yesterday at my routine appointment and my urine was fine, no sign of infection and all was well. They said the pain/ discomfort I was getting when walking for more than a few minutes was Braxton hicks. I have a constant low mild back ache at the moment. Is this normal for where I am?

That sounds like the mucous plug any discharge with brown, red or pink tinge to it needs to be checked I'd phone midwife xx

Phone your mw huni... I lost plug earlier on but no blood... and any loss with cramps should be checked..

Im sure your all good but better to be safe than sorry.xx

Thanks, I just do t want to over react as it with only a very small amount, just had a streak in it. I had so e more just now but no blood in it just gross looking glue like yellow gunk! I haven't had anymore Braxton hicks today either

Deffo mucous plug! Some people have alot though, and your body can regenerate it as well. I'd give the mw a call, just incase though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->