Mucus plug or discharge? I feel like I ask this constantly.

taylorttc

Reaction score
I ask this a lot lately lol!!

Does this look like some plug or just discharge ?
No blood or anything

39+2!

Attachments

• IMG_4685.jpg
    IMG_4685.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 22
That looks exactly like how my stuff that is coming out right now and I think it's the mucus plug:winkwink:

It looks like discharge, although it's hard to tell with photos. What is the consistency like? Tmi, but is it solid and stretchy?

That looks like similar discharge that I get but I get it in smaller quantities. I would imagine its discharge too as in my experience, plug is plentiful, gross and bloody usually :)

Plug was like thick bits of jelly/jello for me

It's hard to say. But personally, I never lost a mucus plug with my first and I went into labour naturally with her at 37 weeks. So it doesn't necessarily mean much anyway.

I'm having this ATM also and I'm guessing it's plug it's stretchy and jellyish not creamy like discharge also I would be worried if my discharge was that colour lol so that's why id say plug I seem to be losing a lot of it lately hopefully all good signs that were near the end now good luck ❤️

Hard to tell....I know everyone is different. Some lose it well before labor, some lose it during labor....it's one of those frustrating things! Good luck!

There's a difference between a bloody show and mucus plug. Bloody show is usually bloody and a sign of labour but loosing your mucus plug which mostly happens in bits and can regenerate, isn't nessasarily. I'd say that's mucus plug - discharge is suppose to be clear and watery. I've been loosing mine too.
Hope this helps

I've been having some more since my sweep.
I'm now 40+1!

Think I could also be leaking waters maybe ? My oh bottoms were covered and it soaked onto the bed

I'll attach photos

Attachments

• IMG_4810.jpg
    IMG_4810.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4807.jpg
    IMG_4807.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4809.jpg
    IMG_4809.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread