mucus plug....

BrittBS

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
Just went to the bathroom.... I believe I just passed part of my mucus plug. It's the nastiest thing I have ever seen. There was no blood in it. I'm worried.... I know it could be weeks before I go into labor but we're in the middle of remodeling our house and I cannot get my husband motivated enough to finish it all before she gets here. Everyone seems to think that since I'm due December 6th, she's going to wait until December 6th to come out. I can't get it through his head it doesn't work that way! We're nowhere even near being done. We haven't even started on her room. I knew it would end up being a bad idea. I'm so stressed out! I don't know how we're going to get it all done.

i lost mine bout 3 weeks ago hun, she's still sitting snug in there! it can be a sign that somethin' happening, but its most likely LO will stay in there for a while xx

Aww Im sorry, Maybe you need to put your foot down and make him finish it lol Thats what I do :p

Stay calm hun, you'll be fine! xxx

Don't worry babes - you can lose it really early and i can grow back, just for you to loose it again a few weeks later. Maybe use it against OH though, to get the house finished quick smartish!!

I thought you had to get checked out if you lost your plug??

:hugs: x

your man sonds like my man, if i want someting done i have to moan about 5 months before I want it in order to get a slight chance of getting it done on time. Spare room only got painted because i started it now the floor is still not done for the nursaary and some of the stuff is on its way to put in there.

so this mucas plug sounds horrid, is it really evident what it is as i have never seen it before.

I thought you had to get checked out if you lost your plug??

:hugs: x

Probably a good idea. You should really get anything checked out if your worried. Let us know what happens!!! x x

Maybe its not ur plug. I read that the mucus plug should have a little blood in it?
Something like that happened to me a week ago. I stood up and I felt as if I peed myself, then went to the toilet to find a lot of mucus in my panty liner!
I got so scared and called the doc.. he said not to worry but only if it happens again and he prescribed a shower gel for my private area.. I think he thought it could be infection. He asked if it burns down there, or if it felt itchy and I told him that everything was feeling right but the discharge.. he told me not to worry!

I havent seen it since then, thank God!

I also know a girl that turned out to have infection when she thought lost her plug.

Girl, check it out ASAP! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->