Mud!

Layla

Reaction score
Im fighting a loseing battle at the mo, we have just done our garden up in hopes of getting a sale, it was very bad and was putting people off,

but now we have done it there is a muddy flower bed type part down the bottom on the garden and the dogs are having a field day with it!

We have put tarpooling over it but they are still manageing in to come in with muddle feet and trailing them all over the house! im forever mopping up after them.

They have a dog flap so they can go out in the garden anytime they want. no point in wiping there feet when they come in, coz they just go out again 2 mins later and do it all over again! I have had to lock them in the kitchen for now which i hate doing :(

AAGGHHHHHHHHHH! i hate dirt!

Sorry, just had to rant

xx

lmao dont u just love dogs, they will love digging it up :D

yep! lol

thank god for wooden flooring hehe

think we might have to invest in some cheap gravel to dump over the top of it to stop the mud paw prints, even if we do sell next week ( got a second veiwing) we are still going to be here for 4 weeks or so and i cant handle mud for that long lol

xx

look! lol

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/mud.jpg

the floor is meant to be almost the same colour as the cupboards, its minging! and now they have started on my cupboards too!! :evil:

xx

Aww they look so sweet-like butter wouldnt melt!Lil Monsters :lol:

:shock: With little puppy wuppy faces like that....I dont belive it. They look like little doggie angles...... O:)

:rofl: :rofl: Doggies say"That is what we want you to belive.......Mwahhahahahahaha"

Poor Layla..... :hugs:

I have the answer - welly boots clicky

Just train them to take them off before they come in :D

With my dogs we put a thick towel by the door which would get most of the mud but not all.

:lol: those boots are soo cute! Couldnt imagine my dog with them on though :rofl:

lol they are cute!

We have a mat by the door but its not working very well, think i will upgrade to a towel,

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->