multiples polyps removal surgery done on 9th June 2014. Your advice please!

rocksbabe1

Reaction score
Hi.

I had surgery - Multiples polyp removed from uterus on 9th June 2014. When we original thought it was one polyp as it was find via scan last December but last Monday during the surgery. They found multiples of polyps in uterus.

Now I feel so ill. And rough. I went to hospital walk in centre on yesterday as my GP got full appointment, what a crap in those days with GP now. Anyway while I was at hospital, they discovered that I got blood in urine. So it being sent to lab now. And I was given anti botic for different infection, one from my cervical and one for urine. I am now waiting for the results of urine.

However, I feel so rough, as I felt so fully in my tummy, feel sick, headaches, colds and hot as well. Sometimes pain in tummy.

Do anyone has a same problem ?

I have had procedures done but not for polyps but wanted to give you some encouragement. Anytime I had work done they always found at least trace blood in my urine as I had a bit of recovery bleeding down there and it was nearly impossible to ensure zero of it got into my sample. That being said if it is blood it is usually not a big deal and they should be able to clear it up in no time. It stinks being all achey from having all your bits opened up and worked on and where my laparoscopy scars are twinged for weeks after my procedure. Just take it easy and maybe try some red raspberry leaf teas and vitex to tone your uterus back up and get your hormones leveled back out quickly. Vitex really helped my fibroids which are caused by similar circumstances as polyps. Good luck:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->