Mum Of 3 and Pregnant looking for a buddy?

Kirsti

MumOf3Boys And Pregnant!
Reaction score
EDITED

Ended in Miscarriage :(

Hi!! I have two children and I am due November 29th. I live in the United States and I am beyond excited about this pregnancy!! We haven't told anyone other than our children yet. We are hoping to keep a lid on it until I reach 12 weeks or so.

Hiya Wind!! were due the same day!!! :D how are u feeling? xxx

I'm feeling okay, just a little tired. I went to the doctor today and he said my progesterone levels were REALLY high. He suspects I may be pregnant with twins. I have to go in Tuesday for a 6 week ultrasound. How are you doing?

Wowza Twins!!!!! Aye I am ok very tired tho :( xxx

I won't know for sure if I'm having twins until Tuesday. Honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed by the thought.

My morning sickness kicked in full force last night. My husband took the children and I out for dinner and every little smell made me sick. I managed to eat some vegetables and a roll, but that was it. In a way I'm thankful for morning sickness because I am pregnant, but it is definitely one of my least favorite parts of being pregnant. Blah.

I hope you have a great weekend!!

Ahh morning sickness is no good :( hope ur feeling better soon! xxx

I just got a call from my doctor. The ultrasound I was supposed to have tomorrow has been rescheduled for next Tuesday.:nope: I hate waiting!!

Ahh that sucks!!! hope your tuesday comes round quick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"