Mum sent me a baby!

bellaboo

Mummy of two💖💙
Reaction score
So it's been a while since I was last here, I have a 5yr DD and a 2yr DS, both of which needed a bit of help to conceive, after quite a while of TTC.

We had a very tough year last yr with my mum being diagnosed with stage 4 brain tumour. I was very close to my mum, she was at the birth of my babies, we saw each other practically every day and she was an amazing nana (more like a 2nd mum). She passed away in Dec, and I had my LMP on the day of her funeral.

Now it was our anniversary and hubbys birthday over Christmas so we had a few 'cuddles', I stopped taking the pill in sept due to it messing up my periods, and after the previous two never happening without help, we naively assumed we would need to do the same when we wanted a 3rd (we always planned to have another when DS was about 4), periods have always been around 26/27 days long. The other week I just happened to realise and count that I was on day 29, went to get a cheap test, not thinking that it would it, thinking maybe the stress of everything had caught up with me, but low and behold that second line appeared within minutes!! Couldn't believe it, only joked the night before with hubby that I had a feeling I was pregnant, rang him to say I was and we spent the rest of the day in shock!!

Took a CB digi the day after and it confirmed it! I like seeing the words to convince me. We are obviously over the moon and it will be lovely all DC 3 yrs apart (feeds my OCD!)

I truly believe that my mum has sent this little gift for us, maybe to help us get through the pain a little easier I don't know, but it is a little ray of sunshine appearing in our dark cloudy days. I just can't imagine doing it all again without her help, and the little one not having the privilege of seeing her.

Oh wow. Hormonal pregnant mama in tears right here.
Im sure your mum would be so so proud of you and will be watching over you every step of the way.

Sending so much love and congratulations sweetie xxx

Massive congrats! Hope you have a h&h 9 months after all you've went through :hugs:

Congratulations!

I lost my mom 3 years ago and found out I was pregnant almost 3 months exactly after she died. I definitely think she sent me my little girl to help me get through her loss and it sounds like your mom did the same for you. She's always watching over you mama! <3

So lovely, congratulations. I completely believe the soul of one person passes into another. How lovely that you're mum has done this &#128149;

Tears! So many tears. I am so happy for you, but of course, so sad that you had to lose your beautiful mother. She sounds like she was a true gem. My father also passed away in November of 2016 and we conceived one month later on my birthday. I remember thinking too that it was a present from my father (who was the biggest fan of birthdays). It feels good to feel their spirits still here with us. :hugs: :angel:

Tears! So many tears. I am so happy for you, but of course, so sad that you had to lose your beautiful mother. She sounds like she was a true gem. My father also passed away in November of 2016 and we conceived one month later on my birthday. I remember thinking too that it was a present from my father (who was the biggest fan of birthdays). It feels good to feel their spirits still here with us. :hugs: :angel:
So sorry for your loss.

Oh bless you. I'm so sorry you lost your mum, but I reckon you are spot on in that she's sent you a little ray of sunshine to focus on. Definitely a gift.
You know, I know your mum can't be with you in body, but she will be with you every step of the way in spirit, in your hearts, she won't ever leave your side. Much love to you and your family, and congratulations too x

Oh bless you. I'm so sorry you lost your mum, but I reckon you are spot on in that she's sent you a little ray of sunshine to focus on. Definitely a gift.
You know, I know your mum can't be with you in body, but she will be with you every step of the way in spirit, in your hearts, she won't ever leave your side. Much love to you and your family, and congratulations too x

Thank you, that's what I keeping telling myself, she's here with me, watching over us. xx

Oh this made me cry. So sorry for your loss but I agree, your mum is watching over you. Congratulations to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->