Mummies of two or more!

kristen77

Reaction score
Hi there :)

I'm 23 weeks pregnant with my second child & am about the same size as I was when I was 30 weeks pregnant last time!! So, I wondered if in a few weeks time my bump's growth will slow down (obvioudly bump only, not baby!) or will I just continue getting bigger & bigger?!

Xxx

For me with the second I expanded faster in the first 20 weeks and then it evened out. Were you very small with the first? Have you gained more weight?
Unfortunately, I think the growth never slows down in the last trimester, so be prepared!

I was quite small last time, no bump at all till 20+ weeks. I've not put on much weight either time up to this point, still around my pre-preg weight - third tri I must've put on 2lbs a week though!!! X

I'm on baby number 3 and i've definitely been bigger each time! With my first i thought i was really big but looking back i wasn't really. I wasn't in maternity until around 18 weeks ish, 2nd time i had a bump by 12 weeks and got big early on then it evened out. My bumps were completely different shapes both times too!!

This time i have a very sizable bump!!! More round and football shaped like Harry but i look about 25 weeks at least at the moment lol x

this is my 4th, its really hard to remember actually. I think by the end bumps were all about the same, maybe a little bigger each time, its just the growth thats more dramatic and fast. However, i was with my friend last night and we are only 10 days apart on due dates, and honestly we are exactly the same size, its her first baby. so I'm not sure if there is a definite answer for this one, sorry wasn't much help was I?!

this is my 4th, its really hard to remember actually. I think by the end bumps were all about the same, maybe a little bigger each time, its just the growth thats more dramatic and fast. However, i was with my friend last night and we are only 10 days apart on due dates, and honestly we are exactly the same size, its her first baby. so I'm not sure if there is a definite answer for this one, sorry wasn't much help was I?!

Lol, no thank you!! I'm confused by it anyway!

Xx

im 23 and yes on my 4th with my first 3 i never showed tell 5 or 6 months im now 4 months and have the belly size of what i did at 5 or 6 months but than again i wants that big it all depends really on your size how much you eat ext

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->