Mummies pregnant and Breastfeeding...

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm 6 weeks with no 2 and still feeding my 19 month old. The only thing is my boobs don't really hurt! I get an occasional twinge but not much and I'm sure with dd they REALLY hurt by now!

Do you think it's cos I'm still Breastfeeding so my boobs don't need to get ready to breastfeed cos they already are??

Anyone else with non painful boobs whilst still Breastfeeding?

Thanks all xx

I was breastfeeding my 17month old till a few days after I found out I was preg .... And I was planning to stop anyway to be fair, but just couldn't quite bring myself to ... But when he was feeding my boobs started to feel .... Funny. Not painful exactly, but sort of a deep unpleasant sensation like someone poking you hard in the belly button. So I knocked it on the head last week.

And now I'm feeling a bit sad about it, but he's 17 months I guess. And he only fed at bedtime, not interested the rest of the time. But I'm missing the closeness.

Oh well.

Kinda strayed from your point into a bit of self-pity there!

Oooopss xxx

I'm bfing my 13mo ds only at night probably 3 times. My boobs don't hurt whatsoever. But they also didn't hurt at the beginning of my first pregnancy so maybe I'm just not prone to that symptom I'm not sure. But it would make sense that your boobs don't need to prepare for bfing because they already are and therefore don't hurt. Sounds logical to me :)

I'm breastfeeding my almost 18 month old and I had really sore boobs with my last pregnancy and now I don't have any soreness, whatsoever, just an occasional twinge here and there like you.

I'm still feeding my 2 year old and am currently 22 weeks pregnant.
I have to say that I'm in no where near as much pain as I was with my first I've put this down to the fact my boobs have toughned up through so much use over the past 2 years lol

X

I'm breastfeeding my 19month old son and I found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant. My breasts don't hurt at all but they hurt a lot that in my first pregnancy. I noticed that my son doesn't feed so often and he gets grumpy during the night feeds. I wonder if I already have supply problems.

I still nurse my 21 month old and I'm 14 weeks. My nipples are a bit more sensitive than usual, but it's bareable!

Consider yourself lucky lol! I'm breastfeeding my 14 month old and I'm 7 weeks with #2 and my boobs are killing me :haha:

I'm bfing my 13mo ds only at night probably 3 times. My boobs don't hurt whatsoever. But they also didn't hurt at the beginning of my first pregnancy so maybe I'm just not prone to that symptom I'm not sure. But it would make sense that your boobs don't need to prepare for bfing because they already are and therefore don't hurt. Sounds logical to me :)

Consider yourself lucky lol! I'm breastfeeding my 14 month old and I'm 7 weeks with #2 and my boobs are killing me :haha:

I'm breastfeeding my almost two year old. My boobs don't really hurt either! They did hurt a little yesterday for the first time, and I thought it was pregnancy related, but honestly I think they were a little engorged. They haven't been in forever cause my daughter doesn't nurse that much, but she was sick and nursed all night the night before.

BF my almost 2 year ld and I got my bfp today, wonder when the pain will come!

BF 14 mo and just uncomfortable right now. Not painful......... yet!

BF my almost 2 year ld and I got my bfp today, wonder when the pain will come!

I'm nearly 8 wks and I've had slightly achy boobs but not much and very rare pain when feeding. Hopefully you'll be ok! X

Based on my hcg test that I just got I could be 4-5 weeks. (will hopefully get an EDD next week at my dating u/s) and I am nursing my almost 11 month old. I never had sore boobs during my last pregnancy and so far I don't this pregnancy. But I've never had ANY pregnancy symptoms! With DD I just got migraines a lot. I couldn't imagine having sore boobies and having to breastfeed... uncomfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->