mummies

emie

ttc#6
Reaction score
Hi Ladies Honeybuns72 and I thought it would be nice to start a team about mummies and their little ones...or anyone ttc a larger family..

So this is me....

NAME.. Emie

AGE..40yrs

DH..Nick

AGE..39

Stay at home mum

CHILDREN..Scarlett 10yrs, Sebastian 7 yrs, Theodore 3yrs..

MUMMY 2 two Angels 6wks, 38wks.

TTC/4 after no :witch: since october 08.

MARRIED/PARTNERS...22yrs..

Add anything you like to this list..:hugs:

Hi emie......:hi:

TEAM MUMMIES sounds good to me........:happydance:

I am 36 - will be 37 on monday
DH is 46
I have three sons - 13, 11 and 8
DH and I own our own convenience store

Would love to add to my brood but not having much luck.......
This will be cycle 14 and am currently 8 dpo but not feeling very hopeful cause I've been feeling very premenstral for days now..........poor hubby.....:rofl:

Hi emie......:hi:

TEAM MUMMIES sounds good to me........:happydance:

I am 36 - will be 37 on monday
DH is 46
I have three sons - 13, 11 and 8
DH and I own our own convenience store

Would love to add to my brood but not having much luck.......
This will be cycle 14 and am currently 8 dpo but not feeling very hopeful cause I've been feeling very premenstral for days now..........poor hubby.....:rofl:
hi :hi: honeybuns72 great to have you on board...:hugs:

Hi emie

Im ttc my third child. I only came of the pill at xmas so we not been trying long.

Im 27 and have been with my partner for 10 years, we have a son Liam 7 and a daughter Brogan 4.

Hi emie

Im ttc my third child. I only came of the pill at xmas so we not been trying long.

Im 27 and have been with my partner for 10 years, we have a son Liam 7 and a daughter Brogan 4.

hi ::hi: and welcome allybally

good to have you with us..:hugs:

Thanx. Im due :witch: tomorrow so im hoping she stays away. I have already tested and had amixture of :bfn: and :bfp: so im just going to hold of and see what happens.

Thanx. Im due :witch: tomorrow so im hoping she stays away. I have already tested and had amixture of :bfn: and :bfp: so im just going to hold of and see what happens.

welll thats great news ...we will be keeping everything crossed for you hun..:hugs:

hi girls I have started with backache and cramps tonight I hope its the big O :hugs:

Hi emie

I've had a fiddle and come up with this logo - what do you think?

Hi there allybally so glad you decided to post too.........and I'm also glad your computer is behaving itself now.........:rofl:
Good luck for when your testing next love - FX its a nice :bfp: for you......:hugs:

hi girls I have started with backache and cramps tonight I hope its the big O :hugs:

Wwww fingers crossed its the big O for you emie - about time too I say......
Will you use OPK love and do you chart your temperature just to confirm ovulation?

As for me - I'm feeling a bit yucky this evening - waves of nausea on and off and feeling really tired...........could be early pregnancy symptoms or realistically is probably the the three mile walk ive done today and the easter egg I just polished off when the boys weren't looking.........:rofl::rofl:

Hi emie

Hi there allybally so glad you decided to post too.........and I'm also glad your computer is behaving itself now.........:rofl:
Good luck for when your testing next love - FX its a nice :bfp: for you......:hugs:
Great thats perfect ....weres mine..:hissy::hugs:I love the Pink..:happydance:

Will you use OPK love and do you chart your temperature just to confirm ovulation?

As for me - I'm feeling a bit yucky this evening - waves of nausea on and off and feeling really tired...........could be early pregnancy symptoms or realistically is probably the the three mile walk ive done today and the easter egg I just polished off when the boys weren't looking.........:rofl::rofl:

Already tryed OPKs just didnt work for me ..so BBT for me its easier..

your abit early for easter eggs arent you...:rofl::rofl:good luck though hun sounds promising..:hugs: catch you later.x

Already tryed OPKs just didnt work for me ..so BBT for me its easier..

your abit early for easter eggs arent you...:rofl::rofl:good luck though hun sounds promising..:hugs: catch you later.x

:rofl::rofl: I know it is early for easter eggs but that's one of the perks of owning your own shop.........:happydance:

Hey emie - maybe your ovaries know it's getting close to easter and are finally going to give you that precious eggy...............:rofl:

Hi emie

Thanx but i dont think it will be. I went to toilet and and when i wiped there was a slight pinky discharge(sorry tmi) but nothing since.

Good luck Emie hope you catch that egg when it comes. Time for some serious :sex:

Hi can i join you ladies?
I'm Bernie aged 29 (30 in July) and i'm married to Allan also aged 29 (30 in Aug, my toyboy by 6 days lol) and we have 2 sons James aged 8 and Harry aged 4.
We are currently ttc our 3rd and i am on cd2 of cycle 4.
Good luck ladies x

Hi can i join you ladies?
I'm Bernie aged 29 (30 in July) and i'm married to Allan also aged 29 (30 in Aug, my toyboy by 6 days lol) and we have 2 sons James aged 8 and Harry aged 4.
We are currently ttc our 3rd and i am on cd2 of cycle 4.
Good luck ladies x

hi :hi: Berniep of course you can join us...welcome.:hugs:

Hi emie

Thanx but i dont think it will be. I went to toilet and and when i wiped there was a slight pinky discharge(sorry tmi) but nothing since.

Aww ally I hate it when that happens :hissy: - cause a part of you is still hoping it's just light spotting like some girls get before their :bfp: which it may well be hun - I had quite a large bleed with my first pregancy and so was really shocked to find out I was pregnant - so hang on in there - remember it aint over til :witch: arrives and stays for a wee while on her hols.....the b***ch :hissy::hissy:

Well i havnt had anything since. I always come bang on time but the last couple of months iv had some spotting 2 days earlier then i get af. I have a 28 day cycle which from last month would mean i would be def due 2morrow.

Il just wait and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->