mummies

OMFG I have a :bfp: Im really nervous about this girls (im going to cross post this as I have loads of places I need to announce this :happydance: im the first april one I think :D xxx

:happydance::happydance::bfp::happydance::happydance:

Oh my goodness dawn I only buggered off to do a bit of tiding up and look - a lovely juicy :bfp:
Wwww lets hope u've brought us all here on team mummies some luck love.....:hugs:

Oh crap - you've made me want to get my pee sticks out of their hidy hole now.....:hissy:.....no I must resist, I must resist...............

How many dpo were u dawn? Not sure u'd know unless u were temping though........awww so pleased for you honey.....you deserve it.........:hugs:

You know why im scared dont you hun xxxx

Dont be scared hun...you no that nothing you do or dont do will make the little one stick...just stay calm....Iam sure this is it for you..:hugs::hugs:

OMFG I have a :bfp: Im really nervous about this girls (im going to cross post this as I have loads of places I need to announce this :happydance: im the first april one I think :D xxx

Oh my goodness dawn I only buggered off to do a bit of tiding up and look - a lovely juicy :bfp:
Wwww lets hope u've brought us all here on team mummies some luck love.....:hugs:

Oh crap - you've made me want to get my pee sticks out of their hidy hole now.....:hissy:.....no I must resist, I must resist...............

How many dpo were u dawn? Not sure u'd know unless u were temping though........awww so pleased for you honey.....you deserve it.........:hugs:

Dont do it no peeing on sticks...:rofl:

:shrug: I dont know huni sorry ff said I didnt ov :rofl: when I obviously did :dance: xxx

:shrug: I dont know huni sorry ff said I didnt ov :rofl: when I obviously did :dance: xxx

wow its a little miracle buba....:hugs:

Morning ladies and congratulations Dawn well done! I think docs work out edd by taking the first day of your last period and adding 9 months and 1 week to it, this would then be confirmed or changed at your dating scan. I hope you go onto have a very healthy pregnancy good luck.
How's everyone else? Any news yet Allybally? x

Hi well i think :witch:just got me:hissy:. It just spotting but it def there.

Thanx as i say iv only been trying since jan, thats when i got my first period since comming of pill. I know it will happen i just wish it was now.

Sorry witch is on her way Allybally, I've only been trying since January too but its still hard when the witch gets you i took it really hard this time as it was 3 days late and i had so many symptoms but i've pulled myself together now and i'm ready to try again x

Sorry witch is on her way Allybally, I've only been trying since January too but its still hard when the witch gets you i took it really hard this time as it was 3 days late and i had so many symptoms but i've pulled myself together now and i'm ready to try again x

I know, it is horrible. I also had symptoms,veiny bbs, tiredand yesterday i wanted cheese spread with plain crispsand i couldnt stop eating them:rofl:

Hopefully next month will be our month:hugs:

I know, it is horrible. I also had symptoms,veiny bbs, tiredand yesterday i wanted cheese spread with plain crispsand i couldnt stop eating them:rofl:

Hopefully next month will be our month:hugs:

Yeah next month for us all, although we are now looking at 2010 babies that sounds so far away!

It does sound far away when you say it like that. My oh has decided that if i havnt got pregnant by summer then he doeesnt want to try after that, he doesnt want a big age gap. my 2 are only 7 and 4. My son will be 8 in july but that not a big age gap to me.

It does sound far away when you say it like that. My oh has decided that if i havnt got pregnant by summer then he doeesnt want to try after that, he doesnt want a big age gap. my 2 are only 7 and 4. My son will be 8 in july but that not a big age gap to me.

Sorry to hear that :witch: got you ally......:hugs:
My goodness thats not much of an age gap at all I don't think - imagine if you were me........my eldest is 13 and my youngest is 8......:dohh:
Sometimes conceiving takes a while and pressure like that from your DH certainly wont help you love......:hugs: - anyway it's going to happen way before the summer so no need to worry lovely.......:happydance:

My goodness that's not much of an age gap at all I don't think - imagine if you were me........my eldest is 13 and my youngest is 8......:dohh:
Sometimes conceiving takes a while and pressure like that from your DH certainly wont help you love......:hugs: - anyway it's going to happen way before the summer so no need to worry lovely.......:happydance:

Thank you for that. IL def win him round, i was only of pill for a month and conceived my son, it took about 6 for my daughter or less, so I'm keeping my fingers x that it wont take long again.

Not long for you to be testing, are you getting nervous?

My goodness that's not much of an age gap at all I don't think - imagine if you were me........my eldest is 13 and my youngest is 8......:dohh:

Thank you for that. IL def win him round, i was only of pill for a month and conceived my son, it took about 6 for my daughter or less, so I'm keeping my fingers x that it wont take long again.

Not long for you to be testing, are you getting nervous?

I've been thinking about it a fair bit today to be honest but have resisted testing.........although my ticker is wrong.......it's not two days til testing cause I ovulated later this cycle....:dohh:
My leutal phase is usually about 13/14 days before spotting so probably shouldn't test till next wednesday/thursday at the earliest but don't know if I can hold out till then........:rofl:
On the plus side I have got some symptoms going on at the mo....
very bloated
slight nausea
loads of yellow CM
And do you know - my ever pessimistic DH even send on the phone
wwww maybe your preggy after I told him I was feeling ill - which of course is making me want to reach out for the tests...........ahhh such fun eh.....

Try to hold out abit longer Honeybuns but its looking good, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->