mummies

Thanks for your message Emie hun would love to join even though im not a proper mummy yet, am a stepmum to 4 kids though xxx

Well i havnt had anything since. I always come bang on time but the last couple of months iv had some spotting 2 days earlier then i get af. I have a 28 day cycle which from last month would mean i would be def due 2morrow.

Il just wait and see what happens.
good luck hun...

well thats it for me girlies off to :sex: just in case...see you in the morning ..:hugs:

morning ladies, how are we this morning?

No sign on af yet but im sure she will show her ugly face soon.

morning ladies, how are we this morning?

No sign on af yet but im sure she will show her ugly face soon.

morning

Well no temp rise as yet but its going up slowly so its wait and see time...:hugs:

If you keep bedding im sure you will catch that egg.:hugs:

emie did you manage to get your signature logo teammummies? Im not sure how to do it ask honeybuns she should manage to help you.

Good morning girls

Another sunny day here today........:happydance: - could get used to this...

Welcome to dawny and berniep.....:hugs:

How are you today allybally? Hope that :witch: stays away for you love....

Emie you go girl - glad to see you got some bonking in last night......:rofl: I'm just glad that bits over for me as I'm still in the two week wait.....I find all this bonking on demand very stressful - much prefer the fun kind instead....:happydance:

Still only 9 dpo today - gosh this 2WW is going sooooooooo slowwwwwww.....:dohh:

Right off to tidy up a bit.....

Good morning girls

Emie you go girl - glad to see you got some bonking in last night......:rofl: I'm just glad that bits over for me as I'm still in the two week wait.....I find all this bonking on demand very stressful - much prefer the fun kind instead....:happydance:

Still only 9 dpo today - gosh this 2WW is going sooooooooo slowwwwwww.....:dohh:

Hey how are you? I wish it was sunny here but it cloudy and crap.

Emie was needin help getting her sig but im not sure how to do it

Good morning girls

you do crack me up.:rofl: yes it can be abit of a bore..:rofl:

have you got a ticker?you no ff..

OMFG I have a :bfp: Im really nervous about this girls (im going to cross post this as I have loads of places I need to announce this :happydance: im the first april one I think :D xxx

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 7
OMFG I have a :bfp: Im really nervous about this girls (im going to cross post this as I have loads of places I need to announce this :happydance: im the first april one I think :D xxx

O.M.G DAWN............:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:ITS A :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: i see it.....:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->