mummies

Hi
sorry i didn't pop on yesterday, how are you? not sure when you start testing i'd maybe test tommorrow onwards until you get a positive i haven't got round to using opk's yet but i think i will in September once i've had this month off, i took those tablets last year when we went abroad with the kids for the first time and i think i remember my next AF been bad but at least i won't be on when i'm away. We've had a busy day today its hubby's birthday 2moro so we went for a meal with his family and 2moro we are going to diggerland if the weather hold's out so fingers crossed for us, hope you had a good weekend x

hey no worries i havent been on much signal in the house for internet is a nightmare at moment. Hope your hubbies bday went well n you have a gd day out. i tested this morning wit opk but bothing there yet tho i feel different like temperature wise n been waking up with headache today n yest which is abit unusual, weekend was ok lil one was at his grans so me n bf went bowling sat night which was fun. Hope your well? xx

Hi,
we are a lovely day out thanks but it was tiring lol, have you been taking temp as well as using opk's? i'm tempted to start taking temp when i start using opk's next month i can't believe i'm having a month off its killing me not ttc well not much to report been a boring day really, take care x

Can I join? Am currently 10/11 dpo and waiting for the witch as got bfn today.

About me;

NAME.. Tasha

AGE..24 years

DH..Matt

AGE..26

Stay at home mum

CHILDREN..Morgan William 5 yrs, Naomi-Mae 4 yrs, Kaysie Blossom 1yr, Honey born sleeping 16th May 2007 at 36+6

Ttc number 5 since July 2008 with 4 miscarriages since latest being the beginning of July

MARRIED 5 years this Sunday.

Hi Tasha and welcome i think i've chatted to you before on another team possibly or somewhere on here lol i'll tell you abit about me, i'm Bernie married to Allan for 10 years we have 2 sons aged 8 and 4 and i work part time, we have been ttc number 3 since january. Happy anniversary for sunday and good luck ttc x

HI Ladies....

Everyone ok???

I'm in my official 2ww (yeah) I think ..lol.. I'm still crap at this charting, although getting a little more confident.

Hi Tasha, Happy anniversary for Sunday.

xxxx

Hello ladies,
Happy anniversary Tasha x
Jam on toast good luck with the 2ww hope it passes soon x
Keegans-mummy how are you? hope your well x
Not much to report with me, been to bingo today with my mum and sister but didn't win anything i'm afraid, well i'll go for now, take care everyone x

Hiya Im good thanks u? just been abit confused on my cycle now im on fertility friend n it says i ovulated earlier than i thought due to my temp sort of hoping i did due to the lack of sex rnd the time i thought i would, any way hows your day today? wb xxx

Picture 193.jpgguys your so not gunna believe this i got my bfp look :happydance::happydance::cloud9: ahhhhhh!!!! hope this one stays around anyways hope your ok and roll on some more bfps yay:thumbup::thumbup:

About me;
Would love to join you all here...hope its ok.....

NAME.. Patty

AGE..40 years

DH.. Timothy

AGE..42

Work Full time as a teacher for a pre-k class

CHILDREN..Jacob~13, Darrien~12, Patrick~6, Emma~5 and now ttc #5 I have PCOS so I'm working on getting my cycles regulated and also trying out soy to help me with ovulating...

MARRIED...it will be 18 years on our wedding anniversary 12-21...woohoo!!!! I love my man....:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->