its just like the old days all back together its :yipee:

we have been to my daughters school fayre they had an ice-rink

set up to raise money but it was raining..:hissy: they seem to enjoy

it.....weve got a energy saving guy coming on monday to access the

effiency of our house..hes going in the attic..:sad2: got to clear it up

today he wont be able to see the lagging for all the shit up there...:rofl:

so thats DH sorted for today....:rofl: talk later xxx

Hello ladies,
yeah it is like old times Emie glad you had a good day, ice rink at school fair? very posh lol x
Honeybuns hope your side effects aren't too bad hopefully you'll only need to take it for one cycle before you get your bfp and i can't hang my knickers on the line at all they are so big they would block the sunlight into my neighbours garden lol x
Jam on toast you should be jealous of my beard not all women can grow them although i'll admit i don't appreciate mine enough i shave it off lol (by the way its half a dozen hairs not a full blown beard if it was that i could go work for the circus in my spare time lol), have a lovely day on Wednesday, don't they grow up quick? it only feels like yesterday mine were that small x
Hope everyone else is ok, i've had a busy day both kids had a party to go to, then we went to see my dad then on the way to my mums i had car trouble so in the end she drove out to me and followed me home just in case anything else happened. So tonight i'm going to have a long bath and a early night as i've got work 2moro whoo hoo, oh and also i'm going to win the lottery 2nite as i'm a bit skint this week lol x

hey berniep good luck with the lotto were hoping to win too enjoy the bath and have a good day at work im gunna pm you :hug: honeybuns i pm you but now ive told you i have to kill you :rofl: and emmie! emmie your always so busy girlfriend good to here from pato and allybally stay in touch and jam on toast ill pm you too but as ive said ill have to kill you :ninja: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: well i am now enjoying a nice glass of wine so cheers me dears have a good evening xxxx too all :hug::hug:

by the way she!! has not been on tday how strange what happened ? god i need to get a life !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I started taking Agnus Castus today so im hoping it sorts something out :cry: sorry I havent been round much been so busy with work xxxxxx

hey sweetie welcome back how are you you have been through the mill babe you need to get on here more and have a chill out were so naughty:rofl::rofl: honeybuns has started cholmid and you agnus castus to shake things up and im keeping my fx so hoping for some bfp:bfp: for you guys lots of love xxxxx:hug::hug:

hey sweetie welcome back how are you you have been through the mill babe you need to get on here more and have a chill out were so naughty:rofl::rofl: honeybuns has started cholmid and you agnus castus to shake things up and im keeping my fx so hoping for some bfp:bfp: for you guys lots of love xxxxx:hug::hug:

Thanks hun been reading up on you girls but dont get much time to come on and post hope your well hun. Im ok just fed up at the mo with af :hissy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:....oh berniep you made me laugh out loud when u said about your knickers being so big and the beard bit too........soooo funny:rofl::rofl:I also have a few hairs on my chin and I pluck them with tweezers....I know I shouldnt so going to go for some more electrolosis soon - thank god....:happydance:

Aww carrieanne I was completely wrong with my guess then.....:dohh:...:rofl:
Mmmm glass of wine......cheers honey.....:wine:...you deserve it.....:hugs:

Just taken my third pill.....nearly forgot to take it too.....:dohh:...shit for brains eh?:rofl: Have been taking it before bed cause it's supposed to elevate the side effects - the only problem with that is by the time I've showered,taken my make up off,peed and shaved my beard I've gotten into bed without even thinking about popping a pill.........(only joking about the shaving bit honest).....:rofl::rofl:Talking about bed......I'm off...night night ladies..........:hugs:

xxxxx

Morning lovelies....

Carrieanne: Cheers for the PM, now I'm in total hiding, scared that the little ninja you posted is going to burst through my doors at any minute. :rofl:

Hi, to everyone else too.

Hope you managed to win the lotto last night Bernie!

Looking forward to a week with OH this week, his first week off since RC was born, so in nearly a year (How sad for us).

we are off to visit a nursery in the morning too, hopefully they have a place for RC for January 2010 as we missed registration by 2 months this year!

Swaped RC's bedtime bottle for a bedtime beaker last night, she wasn't too impressed, but hey ho, she's getting nothing else, so she'll have to lump it. :rofl: (Evil mummy).

Well off to do some bits and take in this lovely weather (as its been poop all week).

Ohhh, I started a detox diet this morning, she if I'm still back on this avvy ;)

Hello ladies,
yeah it is like old times Emie glad you had a good day, ice rink at school fair? very posh lol x
Honeybuns hope your side effects aren't too bad hopefully you'll only need to take it for one cycle before you get your bfp and i can't hang my knickers on the line at all they are so big they would block the sunlight into my neighbours garden lol x
Jam on toast you should be jealous of my beard not all women can grow them although i'll admit i don't appreciate mine enough i shave it off lol (by the way its half a dozen hairs not a full blown beard if it was that i could go work for the circus in my spare time lol), have a lovely day on Wednesday, don't they grow up quick? it only feels like yesterday mine were that small x
Hope everyone else is ok, i've had a busy day both kids had a party to go to, then we went to see my dad then on the way to my mums i had car trouble so in the end she drove out to me and followed me home just in case anything else happened. So tonight i'm going to have a long bath and a early night as i've got work 2moro whoo hoo, oh and also i'm going to win the lottery 2nite as i'm a bit skint this week lol x

OH HUN you are funny..:rofl: love the knickers on the line:rofl: ohhh best

friends...money money money FX :happydance:

I started taking Agnus Castus today so im hoping it sorts something out :cry: sorry I havent been round much been so busy with work xxxxxx

Dawn good to see you hun are you working now? thats great keep

your mind focused...:hugs: l am taking Ac its been a couple of weeks so far..

Morning lovelies....

Carrieanne: Cheers for the PM, now I'm in total hiding, scared that the little ninja you posted is going to burst through my doors at any minute. :rofl:

Hi, to everyone else too.

Hope you managed to win the lotto last night Bernie!

Looking forward to a week with OH this week, his first week off since RC was born, so in nearly a year (How sad for us).

we are off to visit a nursery in the morning too, hopefully they have a place for RC for January 2010 as we missed registration by 2 months this year!

Swaped RC's bedtime bottle for a bedtime beaker last night, she wasn't too impressed, but hey ho, she's getting nothing else, so she'll have to lump it. :rofl: (Evil mummy).

Well off to do some bits and take in this lovely weather (as its been poop all week).

Ohhh, I started a detox diet this morning, she if I'm still back on this avvy ;)

good luck with the detox sounds like a great idea l am just to weak to go

through with them though...:hugs:

swapping RC on to a cup sounds like a good idea mine were not happy

at first but they soon get used to it...:hugs:

morning ladies

well lets guess more DIY for me today :hissy: christ l am sick of painting

:hissy: l never want to to see a paint brush again....x

Do you take it all the month? Or stop it I work as a support care worker :dance: Thanks hun xxxxx

Do you take it all the month? Or stop it I work as a support care worker :dance: Thanks hun xxxxx

well that sounds like a great job very rewarding sounds like your cup

of tea...:hugs: well the prob with the AC is that l have not O, so l just keep

taking it, but l suppose for you as you do O you should stop at O...:hugs:

It should bring my af back shouldnt it? Thats why im taking it to get back to some normality xx

Evening!!!

Just poopong in before I head to bed.

Well, my detox diet lasted all of half a day, the heat here has been amazing today so had a lurrrvleyyy ice cream followed by 2 beers as we passed a lovley beer garden.

Back to the diet board tomorrow!!

Hae fun xxx

Hello ladies,
Carrieanne thanks for the pm aren't we all naughty lol, i hope you won the lottery last night cause i didn't not even a tenner! x
Nice to see you Dawn good luck with the AC i hope it sorts your AF's out soon x
Honeybuns glad i made you laugh i try hard lol i'll be honest though i can't pluck i have to do even worse and shave (bad i know) i think i might just get it waxed next time i have my eyebrows done. You'll soon get used to taking your pill and like i said hopefully it'll only be for this month x
Jam on toast have a lovely week with your hubby you've waited long enough for it, its so hard swapping to a cup but you'll get there x
How are you Emie?
How's everyone else?
I've not done anything exciting today been at work and went to his mum's for tea and thats it, we are going to see my hubby's consultant 2moro for his monthly check-up and then i'm going to the dreaded dentist and then off to work till 8pm so busy day 2moro x

It should bring my af back shouldnt it? Thats why im taking it to get back to some normality xx

well thats the idea nothing for me so far :hugs:

Evening!!!

Just poopong in before I head to bed.

Well, my detox diet lasted all of half a day, the heat here has been amazing today so had a lurrrvleyyy ice cream followed by 2 beers as we passed a lovley beer garden.

Back to the diet board tomorrow!!

Hae fun xxx

nice try hun...:rofl: all the best diets start tomorrow..:hugs: sending you will

power...:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->