mummies

Hello ladies,
How are you all today? i'm shattered and i've got a long day 2moro too, we went to hubby's hosp appt today and he's to have a bronchoscopy 2moro aft (camera put down his throat thru his nose to look inside his lungs) so i've been trying to change my shifts around at work cause he's been sedated and can't be left alone for 24 hours its a good job i'm in the 2ww cause i don't think he'd be in a fit state to BD 2moro lol x

Hello ladies,
How are you all today? i'm shattered and i've got a long day 2moro too, we went to hubby's hosp appt today and he's to have a bronchoscopy 2moro aft (camera put down his throat thru his nose to look inside his lungs) so i've been trying to change my shifts around at work cause he's been sedated and can't be left alone for 24 hours its a good job i'm in the 2ww cause i don't think he'd be in a fit state to BD 2moro lol x

hope all goes well tomorrow xxx:hugs:

Hello ladies,

Just want to say I hope it's not too uncomfortable for your poor hubby this afternoon.....that doesn't sound pleasant at all love.....:dohh:...poor thing and yes I agree with you it's a good job your not wanting any spermies this week as that would have been a bit of a challenge for you.....:rofl::rofl:( I bet you'd have tired though right? ):rofl::rofl:

hi girls

how are you all today ..

well l have finally finished the Painting woohoo

l saw the doctor yesterday shes put me back onto Provera so l thought

l would give it another go ...:happydance: nick really wants another

baby its me thats dragging my feet ...:dohh:

hi girls

how are you all today ..

Hooray to finished painting :wohoo: and good luck on the provera love......:hugs:

AFM took my last clomid pill for this cycle last night so let the eggie waiting commence........:dohh: Don't know whether I should really go for it this month though cause I've just booked a holiday to Spain in August - all inclusive and in 35 degrees heat isn't really ideal for bad morning sickness is it?.....:dohh:.....shows how little PMA I have that it's going to work doesn't it booking a week away like that.......so if it does work out this month think I'll defo hold out from taking the rest till after I come back.....what do you girls think?

xxx

hi girls

how are you all today ..

Hooray to finished painting :wohoo: and good luck on the provera love......:hugs:

AFM took my last clomid pill for this cycle last night so let the eggie waiting commence........:dohh: Don't know whether I should really go for it this month though cause I've just booked a holiday to Spain in August - all inclusive and in 35 degrees heat isn't really ideal for bad morning sickness is it?.....:dohh:.....shows how little PMA I have that it's going to work doesn't it booking a week away like that.......so if it does work out this month think I'll defo hold out from taking the rest till after I come back.....what do you girls think?

xxx

oh yeh thats a bummer hun..blazing heat with Morning sickness..:hissy:

how have you been on your Clomid hun any side effects..:hugs:

Hello ladies,
Tricky one Honeybuns scorching heat and morning sickness doesn't sound like fun, i know women who live in hot countries obviously have to cope but they haven't paid lots of money to be in there, good luck in making your decision x
Emie good luck with provera, and thats great that you've finished painting i bet thats a massive relief x
Well hubby was ok today apart from the sedation not taking effect so he was aware of everything they did, he said at one point they kept squirting saline in to wash the insides of his lungs and it made him feel like he was drowning, i don't think i could go thru that, but its over now so he's laid on the sofa feeling sorry for himself. But your right honeybuns if i was fertile i would have tried to BD lol.
Well its CD21 for me, the witch could show anywhere between CD25 and CD31 so at least another 11 days till i can start thinking about testing i'm not testing early this month like i always do i only end up getting upset.
Hope your all ok x

Hello ladies,
Tricky one Honeybuns scorching heat and morning sickness doesn't sound like fun, i know women who live in hot countries obviously have to cope but they haven't paid lots of money to be in there, good luck in making your decision x
Emie good luck with provera, and thats great that you've finished painting i bet thats a massive relief x
Well hubby was ok today apart from the sedation not taking effect so he was aware of everything they did, he said at one point they kept squirting saline in to wash the insides of his lungs and it made him feel like he was drowning, i don't think i could go thru that, but its over now so he's laid on the sofa feeling sorry for himself. But your right honeybuns if i was fertile i would have tried to BD lol.
Well its CD21 for me, the witch could show anywhere between CD25 and CD31 so at least another 11 days till i can start thinking about testing i'm not testing early this month like i always do i only end up getting upset.
Hope your all ok x

so glad everything was ok with DH sounds like terrible experience though..:hugs: off now for a nice hot bubble bath ...

evening ladies...

how are we today....DH has gone to London today for a couple of days....

so l get abit of peace and quiet...:happydance:my daugther has joined

the pony club so that will be expensive !!!! is she to young 10yrs do you

think? so waiting for the for sale sign to go up outside our house its

so :hissy: all this waiting.. started up again on FF so will see how it

goes tat tar for now..x

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
When does your sign go up Emie? i don't think 10 years is too young she'll be supervised i bet some kids do it alot younger she must be so excited. Enjoy your peace and quiet from hubby it won't last long lol x
How's everyone else? i've not done anything today had to stay at home looking after hubby but i'm back at work 2moro whoo hoo so nothing exciting 2moro either lol x

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
When does your sign go up Emie? i don't think 10 years is too young she'll be supervised i bet some kids do it alot younger she must be so excited. Enjoy your peace and quiet from hubby it won't last long lol x
How's everyone else? i've not done anything today had to stay at home looking after hubby but i'm back at work 2moro whoo hoo so nothing exciting 2moro either lol x

well they said it would go up last week now they are saying the weekend

christ its hard enough trying to keep the house tidy every day but too

keep it in showroom condition is driving

me crazy....:hissy::hissy:

Hello ladies,
How are you all?

well they said it would go up last week now they are saying the weekend

christ its hard enough trying to keep the house tidy every day but too

keep it in showroom condition is driving

me crazy....:hissy::hissy:

Yeah it must be hard especially with kids, hopefully it won't take too long to sell, good luck x

hi girls

wow l sound like a right moaning minnie sorry girls..:hugs:

how are you girls today ? :hugs:

Hello Ladies,
How are you all?
Emie you don't sound like a moaning minnie at all, how are you today?
Well i didn't get to sleep till about 4 o clock this morning and i was up again at 7 so today i'm shattered i was so tempted to ring in sick today but after all the time i've had off i think they would definately have sacked me :rofl: but its over with now and hopefully cause i'm so tired i'll get a good nights sleep :sleep: 2nite fingers crossed. Well i'm on CD23 and don't really feel like :witch: is on her way or anything really i wish we could fast forward 10 days and then i'd probably know one way or the other i hate waiting :hissy::hissy:.

Hello Ladies,
How are you all?
Emie you don't sound like a moaning minnie at all, how are you today?
Well i didn't get to sleep till about 4 o clock this morning and i was up again at 7 so today i'm shattered i was so tempted to ring in sick today but after all the time i've had off i think they would definately have sacked me :rofl: but its over with now and hopefully cause i'm so tired i'll get a good nights sleep :sleep: 2nite fingers crossed. Well i'm on CD23 and don't really feel like :witch: is on her way or anything really i wish we could fast forward 10 days and then i'd probably know one way or the other i hate waiting :hissy::hissy:.

hi hun....wow how have you managed to cope today...:hugs: 3 hours sleep

how come? l hope this is it for you....the waiting is awful ...:hugs:

Hubby doesn't sleep very well cause of the pain so his tossing and turning usually keeps me awake, he has sleeping tablets to help him sleep but i still seem to lay there wide awake, i have tried herbal sleeping tablets in the past but cause i'm ttc again i don't know if i can take them and i wouldn't want to take them on the same nights hubby took his cause we'd both be zonked out then lol i think i probably have alot on my mind too which doesn't help, in the end last night i ended up sleeping on the sofa because i knew if i finally fell asleep in bed there would be no way i would get up for work today x

Hubby doesn't sleep very well cause of the pain so his tossing and turning usually keeps me awake, he has sleeping tablets to help him sleep but i still seem to lay there wide awake, i have tried herbal sleeping tablets in the past but cause i'm ttc again i don't know if i can take them and i wouldn't want to take them on the same nights hubby took his cause we'd both be zonked out then lol i think i probably have alot on my mind too which doesn't help, in the end last night i ended up sleeping on the sofa because i knew if i finally fell asleep in bed there would be no way i would get up for work today x

:hug::hugs::hug:

Well i may have blown my early night i fell asleep on the sofa after tea so now i'm wide awake :dohh::rofl:

Hi ladies,

Hows it going?

Busy here and looks set to be so till at least the tomorrow.

Sorry to all the sleep heads and emie for trying her best to keep it all together!!!

I've been busy BD and will continue to do so until business hours (ov) is done!!!!

Will try my best to catch up later or over the weekend.

Have fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->