mummies

Now i'm even more tempted to test and i have only had one cup of tea so far so almost as strong as fmu i just have this feeling it'll be a bfn i wish i'd used opk's or took temp now so i had more of a idea when i ovulated i might have ovulated late or even worse not at all god i'm going crazy now lol. Have fun with round 3 2nite x

afternoon all

well not alot to report for me still...:shrug:

Berniep ..looking good have you tested yet....:hugs:

honeybuns .. your poor DH will be exhausted the rate your making him work

:rofl::rofl:

bye for now x

Well i didn't test i did some gardening instead to take my mind of it lol i might test in the morning if i remember before i flush my fmu down the toilet. Has the witch not shown for you emie? x

Well i didn't test i did some gardening instead to take my mind of it lol i might test in the morning if i remember before i flush my fmu down the toilet. Has the witch not shown for you emie? x

ok hun try not to stress to much..:hugs:

no not yet..:hugs:

Hi ladies

hope you are all well.

Bernie, you POAS yet this morning? *Hugs*

Hi Emie, honeybuns and anyone I've forgotten to mention in my panic stricten haze.

I've had the strangest and totally out of the ordinary thing happen to me and I'#m hoping you girls can shed some light on it for me, please???

(Copied over from my diary)

CD 16:

(No BDing)
Had some slight cramping, well just alight ache last night and early hours this morning.

Went for my morning pee and I'm bleeding light pink blood, a bit more than spotting.

I've never really had spotting unless I'm due my period, which I'm not.

I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation out there, just hoping someone can enlighten me.

Any advice appreciated please?

Hi ladies

hope you are all well.

Bernie, you POAS yet this morning? *Hugs*

Hi Emie, honeybuns and anyone I've forgotten to mention in my panic stricten haze.

I've had the strangest and totally out of the ordinary thing happen to me and I'#m hoping you girls can shed some light on it for me, please???

(Copied over from my diary)

CD 16:

(No BDing)
Had some slight cramping, well just alight ache last night and early hours this morning.

Went for my morning pee and I'm bleeding light pink blood, a bit more than spotting.

I've never really had spotting unless I'm due my period, which I'm not.

I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation out there, just hoping someone can enlighten me.

Any advice appreciated please?

Hi jam-on-toast......:hugs:

From what I understand mid cycle spotting can be a REALLY good sign......it means that you're extremely fertile honey so if I were you I would grab hubby asap and away you go.....:rofl:.....do you temp or do opk? If you do temp you'll probably see a thermal shift in the next day or so which will confirm ovultion...:happydance:..good luck love :dust: xxxxx

AFM had to seduce hubby last night with my crotchless knickers.....:blush:....afterwards he burst out laughing saying what have you planned for me tomorrow night......bearing in mind he's doing a 16 hour shift today and won't be home till 10.30pm.....omg girls any ideas?:rofl::rofl: Maybe I should get me a rabbit.....not the fluffy kind of course :rofl:....anyone going to confess in having one?....:blush:
Also did an opk last night and the line was definately dark but not as dark as the control line so must be any day now...:happydance:.....I've only one left and am planning to pee on it later :rofl:

Hello to everyone else....good luck berniep if you decided to test...FX for you love....:hugs:

Hang on in there emie love....all this talking of opk and ovulating must be hard for you as you're in limbo land at the mo and can't really move on - but I bet that :witch: is on her way soon and then you'll be able to move foward....:hugs:

My goodness it's windy here today......definately a knickers flying off washing line day....give the man next door a thrill eh? :rofl:

xxxxx

Hey ladies how are we all today?

Hope you all fine?

Berniep :test: I so hope it a :bfp: for you this month.:hugs:

Emie hope the :witch: shows for you soon and then you can get down to business with your DH again.:rofl:

Honeybuns hope you doing good hun. Hop you getting lots of :spermy: for that eggy. Good luck.

Jam on toast get :sex: like a :bunny:. Good luck to you.

Any1 i missed out how are you all?

I'm good just waiting for :witch: to rear her ugly head.

Morning ladies,
Well i did a internet cheapie last night and it was a :bfn: so i did my one and only frer this morning and again a :bfn: i'm gutted :cry: the evil :witch: must be on her way! I felt so different this month every other month i've been convinced i was pregnant and this month apart from feeling sick the other day and again this morning i've had no other symptoms. The only shred of hope i have left and i am clutching at straws is that it took me 2 weeks from my missed period to get a :bfp: with my 2nd son and i tried frer then too but i don't want to build my hopes up too much on that, plus i suppose if i did ovulate a few days later than i expected then the :witch: might not be due for a few more days again clutching at straws, i think we last BD'd around CD18-19 so if i did ovulate late i may have still caught it. Well thats enough of my wishful thinking.
Jam on toast get BDing, good luck x
Honeybuns its windy here too so i'm def not hanging any knickers on the line like i said before its bad enough for the neighbours that they block sunlight but to get a pair in your face would be awful lol. I'll own up i have used a rabbit :blush:, i used to be a Ann Summers consultant so felt obliged to try my mechandise :rofl: but a piece of advice using the rabbit instead of your husband isn't going to make babies not even baby rabbits :rofl::rofl:. Have fun BDing x
Emie how are you today? i hope the witch shows soon x
Allybally how are you? hope the witch shows for you too, if thats what you want? good luck x

Bernie *Hugs*

Honeybuns, Just temp, but had a really low temp this morning.....

Thanks for the advice ladies...

Have been doubled over today with pain and I'm bleeding pretty heavy now(TMI SORRY!).

Waiting the gynea calling me back with an emergency appointment.

Morning gals

well as you can see my Team mummies has been wiped out by the

admin...so do you girls have the URL code? l did not keep mine..:dohh:

Bernie so sorry hun...maybe try again in a couple of days..:hugs:

Jam-on-toast ....hope your ok hun..:hugs:let us no how it all goes..

Allybally are you ok hun....:hugs:

Honeybuns...nope l dont have one but l might have to get one....:rofl::rofl::

well me l am getting the board up outside TODAY.....

wooohooo....:wohoo::wohoo:

Bernie *Hugs*

Honeybuns, Just temp, but had a really low temp this morning.....

Thanks for the advice ladies...

Have been doubled over today with pain and I'm bleeding pretty heavy now(TMI SORRY!).

Waiting the gynea calling me back with an emergency appointment.

Hope everythings ok :hugs::hug: x

Great news about the board Emie i hope it sells quick x
Well the wait is over the bloody witch got me just as i was leaving for work flaming typical after i wasted my frer test what a waste of money lol at least i can see the funny side. But i'll be honest i am gutted and not sure i want to carry on doing this every month its awful x

Well the wait is over the bloody witch got me just as i was leaving for work flaming typical after i wasted my frer test what a waste of money lol at least i can see the funny side. But i'll be honest i am gutted and not sure i want to carry on doing this every month its awful x

oh hun it is stressful l no ...:hugs: its awful when you see that BFN...

l think moving house is keeping me busy and focused so my mind cannot

focus on :baby: all the time...hope your ok hun...:hugs:

Aww berniep........:hugs: - I know exactly how you feel love!!! So sorry the witch got you but I'm sure if you're anything like me you'll be fine again in a day or two and raring to go again....:dohh:......what are we like eh?

Hope everything is ok jamontoast.....:hugs:

I'm thinking of having a couple of months off ttc if we conceived a baby in June it would be due about a week before my eldest's birthday and to be honest we spoil the kids on their birthdays and we couldn't afford to do that if we had 2 in the same month and i'm nowhere near organised enough to plan in advance plus i'm not sure James would be impressed if he ended up sharing his birthday and then if i'm putting June on hold i may as well put July on hold cause i turn 30 the end of July and i wouldn't mind going out and saying goodbye to my 20's with a drink or 10 lol and as i would be near the end of my 2ww that wouldn't be possible. This decision making is so hard, i've got reason's why i should wait till August but then i've a massive reason why i should carry on ttc I WANT A BABY NOW! lol x

I'm thinking of having a couple of months off ttc if we conceived a baby in June it would be due about a week before my eldest's birthday and to be honest we spoil the kids on their birthdays and we couldn't afford to do that if we had 2 in the same month and i'm nowhere near organised enough to plan in advance plus i'm not sure James would be impressed if he ended up sharing his birthday and then if i'm putting June on hold i may as well put July on hold cause i turn 30 the end of July and i wouldn't mind going out and saying goodbye to my 20's with a drink or 10 lol and as i would be near the end of my 2ww that wouldn't be possible. This decision making is so hard, i've got reason's why i should wait till August but then i've a massive reason why i should carry on ttc I WANT A BABY NOW! lol x

Good luck in whatever you decide love - I feel the same since booking my holiday.....not sure whether to carry on with the clomid if this cycle doesn't work cause morning sickness on an all inclusive holiday in 90 degrees isn't much fun I'm sure.......:dohh:.....maybe we could keep each other company in the two month break and relax for a change instead of obsessing about ttc....I'm still undecided though cause stopping ttc will be really hard I'm sure.....we'll see......?

xxx

Bernie, good luck with what ever you really decide on hunnie. Its a toughie for you all im sure.x.x.x

*WAVES* @ everyone.

Just thought I'd post a quick update for you on whats happening....

CD 17: Well I've been bleeding very heavily now for over 24hrs.

Spoke to the Gynea who brushed me off (got very upset and havent stopped crying) and told me that he or any other doctor cant see me until Friday.

I have POAS and it is Negative, I thought it would be anyway, although I wanted to make extra sure as this is totally out of sync for me.

So, I guess I have to wait till Friday afternoon and put up with the nastiness of the bleeding and painful cramps.

I was feeling pretty up-beat about getting in to this Charting business and TTC2, now I'm all over the show and in two minds about putting it on hold or not bothering depending on the outcome on Friday.

Sorry, for being a grump.

Bernie, good luck with what ever you really decide on hunnie. Its a toughie for you all im sure.x.x.x

*WAVES* @ everyone.

Spoke to the Gynea who brushed me off (got very upset and havent stopped crying) and told me that he or any other doctor cant see me until Friday.

I have POAS and it is Negative, I thought it would be anyway, although I wanted to make extra sure as this is totally out of sync for me.

So, I guess I have to wait till Friday afternoon and put up with the nastiness of the bleeding and painful cramps.

I was feeling pretty up-beat about getting in to this Charting business and TTC2, now I'm all over the show and in two minds about putting it on hold or not bothering depending on the outcome on Friday.

Awww love so sorry to hear about the bleeding getting heavier and no one will see you till friday....wth....:hissy: I've never had mid cycle bleeding so can't really comment but my sister did and she had a polyp - maybe that's what you've got too honey.....FX all will be ok for you.....let us know love.....:hugs:

*WAVES* @ everyone.

Sorry your having a bad time hun, i hope the bleeding gets easier and the pains aren't too bad i can't believe you can't get a appt till friday, i sometimes have mid cycle bleeding but its not heavy like you've described but the doctors can't explain it they said it can be a sign of a infection, have you had a smear recently cause i know if mine hadn't been upto date they said i would have had to have one. I hope everything goes ok on Friday i'll be thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->