mummies

thanks lol she still hasnt come yet but possible that im starting with a water infection so not sure if that can anything to do with it. Do you if thats possible? xx

Is your period ever a couple of days late? my sister used to suffer from water/kidney infections throughout all her pregnancies so it could be a sign, when will you test? good luck x
Well the witch is due for me 2moro, the cramping has now gone and at the moment i'm not getting any signs of impending witch or any early pregnancy symptoms so i'll just have to hang in there she can sometimes be upto 3 days late for me so i'm not going to get my hopes up or test till the weekend x

well i came off pil 7 months ago n the last 2 periods have been 32 days , this one is a day or 2 late but started to spot this mornin only brown at the moment. ive tested last cpl of days but bfns, at doctors later so guna ask her then n try get blood test. Just abit worried cause im going to theme park tmoro wit my dad n brothers n if i am i dont think your suppose to go on rollercoasters.
Good luck for the weekend hopefully you will get your bfp, i hate waiting to test you tempted at all to test now? xx

AF came today, spotting this morning n now abit heavier always next month though.
Good luck to everyone hopin for there BFPs n Congrats to those who alredy got theres xxx

Sorry witch got you, i think she's going to get me too i get dry down there normally before she arrives and i've been like that past few hours so i think she'll arrive 2moro, i've not been tempted to test i learnt my lesson the first few months i spent a fortune on tests from a few days before witch was due and then was always disapointed when she came and i'd spent so much so now i wait till the day of the longest cycle i've ever had which is 32 days (although normally its 28 days which is 2moro) before i test. x

Ah right well hope witch doesnt get you, good luck! Im off to theme park today something to look forward to except cnt take lil one wit me which makes me miss him lol anyway let me no how you get on. xxxx

Hi,
did you have a good day at the theme park? hope you didn't miss your little boy too much, witch got me today but at least i can have a drink this weekend i'm 30 next Tuesday so i plan to have a whole weekend of celebrations x

Yeah it was good thanks except for the weather n had alot of cramps today, Cant believe witch got you but least you can enjoy your birthday , it wud of been a gd present tho if you got your BFP.Lets hope we get it next month x x

Yeah i'm just hoping the witch leaves by the weekend and then i can enjoy myself she's always nasty for me i always get bad cramps and am heavy for about 4 days so i think she'll still be with me, i'm just hoping the weather picks up we are having a bbq on Saturday, on sunday i'm going out with my mum (my mum and dad are divorced so i'm seeing my dad on Saturday and mum on Sunday) and then on my actual birthday on Tuesday i'm spending the day with hubby and the kids, so stay away rain its july! How are you today? x

Im good thanks , sounds like a good weekend planned so i hope the weather is nice for you. Happy brithday for tuesday incase i dont get to say it to you that day, ive just been packing up all my stuff , moving in with my bf on friday, cant wait!
Witch gives me right bad cramps aswell, i took that pill that delays your periods cpl months bk cause i went on holiday n the bleed after that was horrible, well this one is just as bad actually cant wait for it to be over. You got anything planned for tmoro n friday? xxx

Hi,
that'll be lovely moving in with your boyfriend are you excited? hopefully this will be your month when me and hubby started living together we were all loved up and all over each other to bein with it changes after a while i'm afraid don't get me wrong we are still very much in love but its not the same as the early days lol, its my day off work 2moro and as its the school hols i am going to take kids to park if it doesn't rain and on Friday i'm at work, but then i have 4 days off for my birthday , thank you for the birthday wishes. Have fun packing your stuff x

Yeah i am really excited but wont see him much this wkend cos hes working n is off out fri, maybe sat night n then hes seeing his kids on sunday so got the house pretty much to myself wit lil one but gives me chance to get everything out n sorted. I get what you mean about it all changes its abit like that now lol. Hope you have nice day at park with kids n il speak to you when your next on xx

Hi,
are you all packed and ready for the move? at least you'll have time to settle in and make your mark on the place while he's not home. Well i've had a busy day, been buying food for Saturday's bbq and spending time with the kids although they have done nothing but fight all day they were both sent to bed early in the end, the joys of having kids lol hope you've had a good day x

Lol sounds like a hectic day for you sounds like my brothers when they were abit younger ha ha!Im pretty much all packed he told me not bring loads of junk n ive got like 5 boxes of stuff plus suitcases with clothes in lol so dont know what he'll say, Days not been bad either went grans for day , cousin cut my hair for me n when i got home me n my mum orderd a chinese as there was only me n her home.just wundring where abouts in west yorkshire do you live? xxx

hey hey:wave: hows you guys god ive been sooooo busy the boys are both moving up schools this year so had loads to do still not preggo:cry: having bloods done and been reffered to fertillity clinic to see how the eggies are doin as im soooo old now and impatient:blush: i want a baby ahhhhhhhhh:hissy: ! anyways hope your all ok thinking of you loads talk to you real soon xoxo :kiss::hugs::kiss:

Hi, I wrote a huge big long ''Hello I'm back'' then lost it all.

Not going to do it again as my fingers will fall off ;)

I will try and get back on at the weekend to catch up and fill you all in on 'the Life of Jam-on-toast' but for now I have family flying in and don't wont to be ignorant by sitting on B&B all day :p

Hope you are all well girlies?

Hello ladies,
Kirsty how did the move go? hope it went well, sorry not been on for a few days life has been hectic but my birthday celebrations are over i feel really old lol and i'm back at work, i live between Leeds and Wakefield i hadn't noticed how close you were till i read your question and then glanced at your bit lol, hope your ok speak to you soon x
Carrieanne and Jam on toast hope your both ok its been a while x

No worries i havent been on much either. The move went fine got everything put away, just need to ring nursery up to get keegans name down n look for another job now.How did your birthday go, did you have a good time? where abouts are you on your cycle now? speak to you soon xxx

Hi Kirsty,
did you move far? just wondered with you saying you need to find a job, my birthday was great i got very drunk but enjoyed myself lol i can't believe its over, i'm on CD11 of a 28 day cycle but i have decided to have a month off ttc we are going to butlins on the 21st Aug and the witch is due a few days before we go and i don't want to risk her coming on holiday with us i want to take the kids swimming so i'm going to ask the doctor for those tablets that put your period on hold so therefore i can't risk ttc cause i would imagine i wouldn't be able to take the tablets if there was a chance i was pregnant so no ttc for me till Sept god that feels a long way off, how are you today? x

Im good today thanks,i moved to middlesbrough so its about an hour or so away from where i lived before. Glad you enjoyed your birthday! bet your looking forward to be going away i wanted to go away again this year but cant afford it n i took them tablets when i went away in may , when the witch came after it was awful so be prepared lol. when should i start testing for ovulation if my cycles are 32 days n im on cycle day 12 im a lil confused. you got anything planned for today? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->