mummies

Thats good about your mum Emie i know its still early days but any progress must be good, how are you coping? look after yourself as well x

Thats good about your mum Emie i know its still early days but any progress must be good, how are you coping? look after yourself as well x

thanks Berniep well l am running at high speeds at the moment so the

flu virus which scarlett had as by passed me...:happydance:

l think l am going to be busy for the next few months so l cant afford

to get unwell...love to you all x

Hi everyone
How are you all?
Hello lissaloo how are you? not long to go for you now, she's due to visit me today but she can sometimes be a few days late so i'm trying not to get too excited she's probably hovering waiting for me to get my hopes up and then she'll pounce!
Hope your all ok especially you Emie x

morning ladies thought l would pop and give you a update..

my mum is starting to feed herself again she is very weak

we were told by the doctors she will have to stay in for around

5-6 weeks as her back has a open wound were she had fallen and

lay on it over night....

still not tested yet either still rushed of my feet....

miss you all take care...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone,
Emie i'm glad your mum is getting better its going to be hard for you trying to visit her for all those weeks but at least you know she is in the right place and is getting better, try to look after yourself as well though, is AF late now? take care x
Well the bloody insensitive witch got me this aft at work i'm so gutted i cried for a good hour after i got home i'm starting to wonder whether i should just be grateful for what i've got and give up but tbh i think i'm just thinking like this cause i'm upset i know i'll be pouncing on hubby at ov time. Hope your all ok x

Hello everyone,
Emie i'm glad your mum is getting better its going to be hard for you trying to visit her for all those weeks but at least you know she is in the right place and is getting better, try to look after yourself as well though, is AF late now? take care x
Well the bloody insensitive witch got me this aft at work i'm so gutted i cried for a good hour after i got home i'm starting to wonder whether i should just be grateful for what i've got and give up but tbh i think i'm just thinking like this cause i'm upset i know i'll be pouncing on hubby at ov time. Hope your all ok x

sorry she got you hun.....:hugs::hugs:

well me girls still no :witch: but l have not tested yet l have been so

busy but l will soon....:hugs:

Good luck when you do test Emie, how is your mum? x
How is everyone else? not much to report with me waiting for witch to leave so we can start BDing, hope your all ok x

hi girls

hope your all enjoying the gorgeous summer weather...:happydance::happydance:

just starting to box up the house everything going to plan

which is brilliant.....

my mum is going to rehabe next week so that is good...

tested but it was a:bfn: but l am not dissapointed

its so hot and l am so busy....

you all take care xxxxxxx:hugs:

Hi everyone
How are you all?
Good news about your move going ok Emie and great news about your mum, sorry about your bfn has the witch arrived yet? take care x
Well its cd13 for me so busy bding i hope this is my month its my 30th birthday a week after the witch is due so that would be a great birthday present. Well i hope your all ok x

NAME.. Kirsty

AGE..18 yrs

DH..keith

AGE..22

CHILDREN..Keegan 2 yrs

TTC/2 since may/june

finished college in july 09 now a full time mum and bf works full time.

Hello and welcome Kirsty good luck in your ttc mission i'm Bernie age 29 although 30 end of this month, 2 sons aged 8 and 4, married to Allan for 10 years and i work part-time oh and i've been ttc since January. Its been a bit quiet on team mummies lately but if you fancy a chat i'm also a member in 2010 babies there's a group of 5 of us at the moment if you fancy coming to visit for a chat x

How is everyone else in team mummies? not much to report with me still ttc witch due any day now, hope your all ok x

Hello and welcome Kirsty good luck in your ttc mission i'm Bernie age 29 although 30 end of this month, 2 sons aged 8 and 4, married to Allan for 10 years and i work part-time oh and i've been ttc since January. Its been a bit quiet on team mummies lately but if you fancy a chat i'm also a member in 2010 babies there's a group of 5 of us at the moment if you fancy coming to visit for a chat x

How is everyone else in team mummies? not much to report with me still ttc witch due any day now, hope your all ok x

Hiya thanks i wish you good luck too! n yeah it wud be lovely to chat sometime hope your ok? xxx

I see your close to testing Kirsty any signs of anything yet?

Just going to toilet all the time n AF like cramps, i tested today but got:bfn: so im sure AF will be here soon :cry: x x

How are you today Kirsty? hope she hasn't got you, i'm cramping today so i bet the witch will show early, good luck x

Im good thanks you? n she hasnt arrived yet maybe tmoz il just av to see , havnt had many cramps today but for some reason they come when im thinking about them lol any way il let you know if :witch: shows xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->