Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Croy, bless your heart, as I'm sure that PARL is probably always difficult, even after having a healthy baby...it's just the first-hand knowledge of what could happen that makes it so scary, and unfortunately, we know about it all too well.

Heart - GREAT recipes, there. I'm not a vegetarian, but I'm a huge proponent of "clean eating", and in my household, we try to eat as little processed foods as possible...these look great for weaned LO's! I'll have to file that web site away. And that clothing web site...beautiful stuff, but yeah, it is expensive! LOL! I have always wanted to visit Cape Cod. I'm sure it's just lovely.

Fili- Good news about your AF miscalculation. I wasn't too worried for you, either, but that's even more of a relief for you, I'm sure.

Well I'm just two days behind now which is fine, I was always one day behind with lexi and this scan was first thing in the morning so I really think this could be my second rainbow!! :shock: can hardly believe it!

Heart I think I'll be making some of your recipes for me and Josh!

Wooks that's good you're health conscious, I have put on weight so much now and eat rubbish because it's all I want and feel like a bog fat lethargic fatty bum bum!!

Croy- yes, parlanoid ;) your betas were so good that I think you have a perfect bean in there

Thanks for the recipes Amanda!

Fili - spot on, you are going to have a great pregnancy too!

Hi all I read but struggle to find the time to post - a little lady seems to keep me very busy!!

Its so great to see some of you pregnant again I am sure you are all going to get another rainbow as you are having great scans ad beta numbers.

Thanks Heart for all the recipe ideas its nice to get different ideas to try.

It sounds like all the babies are growing well and I agree with a lot of the comments about not getting too hung up on the growth charts as you can tell by looking that they are healthy.

Some of the lovely babies have turned 1 - Happy Birthday to all of them cannot believe how fast the time has gone!!

AFM my beautiful girl is growing fast!! We have had a rough couple of week tho as she has had chicken pox! Poor little thing had an out of control temp and ended up in hospital for a few hours! She is back to fighting fit now tho and the marks from the spots are fading fast!! I am not due back at work for another 3 1/2 months although I know the time is going to fly!

She still has a cows milk protien allergy but I am confident she is going to grow out of it.

I am still breast feeding her but she will only feed morning and night (twice a day) she totally refuses throughout the day too nosy! I have worried she isnt getting enough milk but the health visitor has reassured me.

She is very nearly crawling - not sure i'm looking forward to having a mobile baby why do the manage to get things they shouldnt have ha ha!

I will go on my phone and upload a couple of pics - my phone is rubbish tho and uploads them sideways so apologies in advance.

HI to everyone :hugs:

Recent pics including one of her chicken pox :-(

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 4
  • aaw.jpg
    aaw.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20130618-00984.jpg
    IMG-20130618-00984.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 10
Cazi, god love her, what ashame those chicken pox. Im glad that she is over them, I bet that was a worry for you and how itchy it must have been for Freya. I still have a scar on my cheek and forehead from chicken pox as a child and obviously scratched them which caused the scars.
Such a beautiful little girl, she looks like she's going to be very fair haired.

I know what you mean about the crawling, Im thinking that Emelia is not going to be long either now and I look around at all of the sharp edges in my living room, going to need eyes on the back of our heads I think!

Heart: Those recipes sound delicious. We don't eat a lot of processed food, but I love my Mac&Cheese with hot-dogs and ketchup:blush: But I bought all natural hot-dogs so at least there's only pork and no nitrites. I have a craving for those lol. I also don't make all of my baby food. Quality wise they're as good, and even better when it comes to carrots and squash because they don't contain as much nitrates. But some veggies and fruit they don't make in jars, I will make. Here in the summer we get some good veggies, but in the winter, everything is soooo expensive. To buy local, it would only be O*@!!!!! apples:haha: Everything else is obviously imported.

Fili: Great news about your scan!!!!:yipee: Sounds like you're having another rainbow:cloud9:

Croy: Being PARL makes you do and think the craziest things, and it's ok, we totally the feeling:winkwink:

Had my last scan at the EPU yesterday, and baby is doing great!! Strong heartbeat and measuring 37 mm, so somewhere between 10+2 and 10+4 :yipee:

Zoe is now 15 pounds and 26 inches, so pretty much in the average. She's ALMOST rolling too!

Cazi, your daughter is so beautiful! Ugh...those damned chickenpox! I hope she recovers well, without much scarring or anything. Feel better soon, Ms. Freya!

Melfy- Congrats on a good scan! So encouraging!

Cazi: Just saw your pics. She is gorgeous!! A very beautiful little girl who's growing up so fast!!!

Cazi - Bless her heart with her chicken pox sweet girl! She is adorable and getting so big!

Ladies with non movers - Enjoy it! Levi stated moving at 6 months and he's running now, climbing the stairs like a pro and recently started showing he is a pretty proficient climber - this mama is a worrier by nature so he is a challenge to my nerves!!
Thank you all for the reassurance - Until Monday night's scan I think I will be a bag of nerves but praying we see a strong little heartbeat in there.

Hey all!

Fili what great news! Can't believe you got your dates wrong haha!!

Mel what a great scan! You are going great guns!

Croy am sending lots of good vibes for your scan today!

Hey Just!

Hey Heart! You are like the chef of the thread! Love it! Have never been to San Fran but it is somewhere I would like to visit one day. Your wish is my command.... below is my latest pic of my lovely Leo and me.... though I am shocked by my wrinkles!!!

Well.... unbelievably Leo is teething!!! Yes at 10 wks old he has 2 teeth coming through at the bottom. You can clearly see the white in his gum and he is furiously chewing everything he can get his hands on. I can't believe my baby boy is getting teeth already! Feel quite emotional about it if I am honest...

Attachments

• Leo 9 wks 2 (640x427).jpg
    Leo 9 wks 2 (640x427).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 6
Pad, I think you look like a beautiful new mom...wrinkly my ass! LOL!!! What a precious photo! And teeth already? Oh, goodness.

AFM, Hannah is turning 4 months old tomorrow. Where the heck is the time going, everyone? It seems like yesterday that she was placed in my arms for the first time, tiny and new. *sniffs*

Okay. So, I went ahead and ordered a bunch of solid food supplies, such as some IKEA bowls and plates for kids, a couple of sippies, a Doidy cup, some plastic baby spoons. I am so confused as to whether I'll begin purees, or start off with BLW instead. Perhaps I'll do some new-fangled combo of both, and just see what works best for Hannah initially. Ugh, there's just so much info on both approaches out there, it kind of gets confusing where to begin, you know? For the record, I won't even attempt to feed Hannah ANY solids until she's around 5 1/2 months, or I may wait until the recommended 6 months. I'm just planning ahead.

And what is everyone's take on the amber teething necklaces? Worthless? Worth a try? Hannah's not cutting teeth yet, but she's turning into a big drool bucket...

cazi - she is so pretty! i can't believe she got chicken pox so early! where did she get it from? they vaccinate for it here I guess at 1 year but i'm going to have it done in a couple weeks. i had it when i was around 5 years old and still remember how itchy and how much it sucked.

wooks - happy 4 months early! are you going back to work or do you get to sahm?
get the bowls with suction cups and get the suction cups wet first - i like the munchkin bowls, i guess they are sold in a 3 pack. they are sold out at BRU right now and i got a couple used. one works good and one doesn't but I think it's because they are used.
i LOVE the first years take n toss spoons. work great and you just wash them. i started out with the rubber coated spoons with metal handles and changed to these when they got older.
never used amber necklace but the kids loved these, it comes in pink too:
https://www.toysrus.com/buy/baby-ca...-shaped-flexee-teether-boys-te100-p2-12409875

pad - omg, teeth so young!!! what a cute pic! he's such a cutie pie

croy - good luck today - will be stalking and sure to be good news

here's a toy that the kids like, liked for a few months now, I got it in a used set of toys. you hit the top and the letters show up or songs play and stuff. (yeah, they fight over it. lol)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/LeapFrog-Learn-Groove-Alphabet-Drum/4965266

Aww thanks Wookie.... you are being way to kind! Or the pic is thankfully too small for you to see my huge wrinkles hahha!

I am so with you... where has 4 months gone? I feel like the last 10 wks has flown by in an instant! It is crazy!

Hope I like the sound of those bowls with suckers... what a great idea! Means they can't throw their bowls around! I must look for them when we get to that point.

I also had chicken pox at 5... in fact it was my fifth birthday and I remember being very upset at no birthday party or cake and having to make do with my best mate Gerald who had German Measles and a 'Birthday Salad'... HMMMM... emotionally scarred for life!

Caz I hope your DD feels better very soon poor thing!

Hey girls :wave: Will get caught up later. DH was home this weekend for the first time in 3 weeks and it was his bday so we were very busy!

Hey girsl just wanted to stop by and update you.
So I wish there ws more conclusive news but here it is. Baby is measuring small at 5 weeks 6 days and by my calculations I am 6+2 or 6+3.
Heart rate was only 96 the first time she was able to get it and 101 the second. Which is low for 6 weeks.
I am not sure what to think. I have to wait to hear from my doctor now because of course the scan techs can't actually tell you anything useful. I'm sure she will call in the next couple of days but I have to make an appt to see her in 2 weeks. So I guess its more waiting, hoping and praying and trying to remember to breathe.

I had been sad about a lack of symptoms and fearing the worst had happened already but a huge wave of nausea hit this afternoon just like with Levi so that was gross and slightly reassuring.

Geesh this PARL thing is not for wimps. Thank you for all your support ladies, not sure what I would do without you!

Croy - been stalking! Finally! I think that is fine for 6 weeks! Pretty sure the twins were around 99 or so at 6 weeks exactly! Will have to verify in the pal thread but I think that's right

Geez - it's way back on page 612 of the rmc thread. But were 103 and 104 at 6 weeks measuring 5 wk 6 days
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/miscarriage-support/127351-recurrent-miscarriage-thread-612.html

That is fitting-page 612- the kids were born in June 2012

Wow. So many pregnant mommas in here - congratulations!

Samuel is almost 11 months and is a dream. Laura is a handful to say the least but we have a lot of funny moments which help!

I don't get on here so much now. It's not easy with two lol

Sticky dust to you ladies xx

Croy go on my current journal and read ten pages back from end there are quite a few of my friends who were measuring small (beautiful d, pretty please and Lucy) and are 30 weeks plus now. I think measuring small has to be a week behind and that hr sounds good to me. Double check your period dates too. I think your new bean is just fine hun but I know it's all such a worry! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->