~Mums of June & July Lovebugs~

Buddysmum89

proud mum of Seb & Lilith
Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to have a thread for all the mums who have children born in these months to share their babies developments and any other things they'd like to share :), hey you might even find a birthday buddy :D, I tried using the search function to find one like it and couldn't..I dont know if my eyesights failing or im just blind but if theres already one like this then feel free to slap my hands!!:haha:

So..Come on and introduce those lovely babies and ill add you to be super cool empty looking list!:happydance:

June Lovebugs<3

Courtney's Little Lady Hadley - O3.O6.2O12 :pink:

Danii's Little Man Sebastian Edward - O6.O6.2O12 :blue:
Louise's Little Lady Ciara - 17.O6.2O12 :pink:
Abi's Little Lady Indie - 17.O6.2O12 :pink:
Sarah's Little Man Quinn - 22.O6.2O12 :blue:
Bec's Little Man Jack - 23.O6.2O12:blue:

July Lovebugs<3

Sydney's Little Man Ethan - O1.O7.2O12 :blue:
Helen's Little Man Oliver - 22.O7.2O12 :blue:

So introduce your little ones today! :D & Dont be shy to include pictures or 300 if your me!:blush:

Mummy's Name -
Baby's Name -
Baby's Due Date -
Baby's Birthdate -

Attached are pictures of my little man, Sebastian =]

https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296/burberry_lover18/IMG_0127_zps04698dc3.jpg

https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296/burberry_lover18/IMG_0129_zpsbd45cfc2.jpg

Hi, fun thread!

Mummy's Name - Sydney
Baby's Name - Ethan
Baby's Due Date - Aug 6, 2012
Baby's Birthdate - July 1, 2012

IMG_0973.JPG

Great thread :D

Mummy's name : Louise
Babies name: Ciara
Babies due date: 17th June 2012
Baby born: 17th June 2012
My little girl is sleeping through the night, she's just started to crawl and can stand by herself if holding onto something, she loves bananas and any toy that lights up and sings :)

I will add a picture of her later as using my phone at the moment :)

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/Kammie05/553.jpg

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/Kammie05/484.jpg

Mummy's Name - Courtney
Baby's Name - Hadley
Baby's Due Date - june 16, 2012
Baby's Birthdate - june 3, 2012

Attachments

• had.jpg
    had.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1
  • weeniee.jpg
    weeniee.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
  • weenie32.jpg
    weenie32.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2
Mum - Sarah
baby - Quinn
EDD June 22
Born June 20

He can crawl, pull up to stand and cruise albeit very slowly!
He has 5 teeth
He will sttn if he's well & not teething haha.
He's just developing into the most lovely playful little boy x x x

Will add a piccie later

Picture:

25.2.13.jpg

Mummy's Name - Bec
Baby's Name - Jack
Baby's Due Date - June 29th 2012
Baby's Birthdate - June 23rd 2012

Jack is a really smiley sociable little thing who loves to flirt and smile! He's a big massive chunk :) He's not at all mobile yet lol. He has crazy vertical static hair and 2 teeth <3

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/rshipley20/B2A06F79-5DF0-496B-9E5D-A5E87AC81410-1904-00000123EFFDF4E9_zps2b3d2457.jpg

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/rshipley20/8919EF0F-99C8-4FDB-8860-362464972EB7-5984-00000687533D5F2A_zpse8fef8af.jpg

Hi :wave: Mummy's name Abi

Baby's name Indie Clementine

Baby's Due date 1st June

Baby's Birthday 17th June

She has a older brother who is 29months called Jude River

She has been crawling ever since the day they found Richard III whenever that was :haha: and she is standing holding on to things and has just started to cruise a little.She loves her nosh,which we have been BLW since 6months

Nice thread hi to all :flower:

oh iv tried to do photos but cant work out how to do it any more as it says the pic is to big! :wacko:

Mum - Helen
Baby - Oliver
Due date - July 15th
Born - July 22nd

He can sit unaided, roll around all over the place and bear weight on his legs.
No teeth as of yet (my nipples are thankful for this!)
He has just dropped all night feed but still wakes a lot during the night.
He has the cheekiest smile and is an absolute dream.

Attachments

• photo (15).jpg
    photo (15).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0

Baby's Due date 1st June

She has been crawling ever since the day they found Richard III whenever that was :haha: and she is standing holding on to things and has just started to cruise a little.She loves her nosh,which we have been BLW since 6months

Snap! nice to see another baby born on the same day as my little girl :D

Mum - Helen
Baby - Oliver
Due date - July 15th
Born - July 22nd

Updated to here:thumbup:..Thank you all so much for joining my thread!:happydance:

Wow, everyones babies are way more advanced than my lazy old seb!:haha:, he wont sit unaided yet and he's 9 months, he can weight bear and stand when we hold him, but the HV seems to think he's slow with his grabbing so instead of his next review being when he's 2 its now when he's 1 she was that concerned:nope:

She did try and make me feel better as she could tell i was upset by this, she told me that Seb' was taking everything in and one day he might surprise us..I dont think so myself..He's probably going to take after me and be pretty lazy!:haha:

Mum - Helen
Baby - Oliver
Due date - July 15th
Born - July 22nd

Updated to here:thumbup:..Thank you all so much for joining my thread!:happydance:

Wow, everyones babies are way more advanced than my lazy old
seb!:haha:, he wont sit unaided yet and he's 9 months, he can weight bear and stand when we hold him, but the HV seems to think he's slow with his
grabbing so instead of his next review being when he's 2 its now when he's 1 she was that concerned:nope:

She did try and make me feel better as she could tell i was upset by this, she told me that Seb' was taking everything in and one day he might surprise us..I
dont think so myself..He's probably going to take after me and be pretty
lazy!:haha:

Aww bless ya hun I meet up with other mums every Thursday and all the boy babies are deffinatly more laodbaxk in their development my little girl is crawling and trying to pull herself up into a standing position while the boys a couple weeks older then her aren't doing either. I'm sure it's known that boys develop slower

There was also a woman on here who said her oh didn't start standing until he was 2 and didn't start talking until he was 4/5 and he's absolutely fine even went to uni and everything so try not to worry to much :)

Baby's Due date 1st June

Your Lill girl is cute! What time was she born? and what was the birth like? CS here so wasnt the best...x

Hi, fun thread!

Mummy's Name - Sydney
Baby's Name - Ethan
Baby's Due Date - Aug 6, 2012
Baby's Birthdate - July 1, 2012

IMG_0973.JPG

Oh I completely forgot to add what little E is up to! He's sitting unaided, but still face plants sometimes. :dohh: He eats tons, so much that I have to convince him to BF unless it's the middle of the night or first thing in the morning! I was going to do BLW, but opted for TW with homemade purees/mashes when he was 6 months because he just wasn't eating much and he was starting to drop percentiles on EBF. :/ Fortunately he loves TW and he is gaining and growing like crazy, so I think I made the right choice for us. He's starting to eat some finger foods now though, so that's fun!

Hmm, what else? He babbles like crazy and a few times has looked at me and said, "MOM!" I don't know if he's just excited to say things or if he knows what he's saying. Either way, it's adorable. He also says "dadada," "nananana," "bababa," "gagaga" and sometimes will mix consonant sounds like "danadana," etc. He also seems to be saying one of our dog's names, "Jajjajajajajacckkkk." (The dog's name is Jack.) He loooves the dogs and laughs at that constantly.

He rolls tons and moves himself around in circles on his tummy. I suspect he'll be army crawling any day now!

Oh yeah, today I was putting lemon in my water and he wanted it, so I gave him a slice and he sucked on it and wouldn't give it back! LOL

Mum - Helen
Baby - Oliver
Due date - July 15th
Born - July 22nd

Wow, everyones babies are way more advanced than my lazy old seb!:haha:, he wont sit unaided yet and he's 9 months, he can weight bear and stand when we hold him, but the HV seems to think he's slow with his grabbing so instead of his next review being when he's 2 its now when he's 1 she was that concerned:nope:

She did try and make me feel better as she could tell i was upset by this, she told me that Seb' was taking everything in and one day he might surprise us..I dont think so myself..He's probably going to take after me and be pretty lazy!:haha:
Hi im sorry i didnt reply to your post yesterday! or earlier! Its hard to do much in our house at the moment as both my bubs are under the weather! any way please dont worry bout your LO as he will do it when he is ready,these charts and tests do my head in sometimes :wacko: My friends lill boy didnt walk till he was just before his 2nd birthday and you should see how fast at running he is now but it used to worry my friend sick
Its hard not to compare i know but try not to,just try and enjoy this lovely time as it goes so quickly xxx

:hugs: thanks guys :)

I didn't walk until i was 18 months so in a way im hoping he doesn't take after me there!, but he's standing when we hold his arms so i suppose thats a positive, he's only just started to grab things but its more 'he'll do it when he feels like it'..He does drink from a sippy cup but we have to hold it and feed it to him..I sometimes wish he would try and do things by himself but theres no rushing him! :(. I dont want to be one of these parents that rush their kids to grow up before their time, I want it to be more relaxed parenting where he can do everything at his own pace and still get loads of praise from us when he eventually does do it :)

Baby's Due date 1st June

Your Lill girl is cute! What time was she born? and what was the birth like? CS here so wasnt the best...x

Thankyou :) she was born at 12:32pm after a 15hour labour I had her naturally using only gas and air if I'm honest my birth was very straightforward and easy compared to alot of others :)

Seb's birth was pretty complicated, if im honest its put rather a large dampener on having anymore at the moment:nope:

I was in labour with Sebastian for 32 hours, they did my induction but i went into labour myself..So for 32 hours i refused to dilate past 3cms, my cervix was playing silly buggers even when they broke my waters:haha:, Seb's heart beat went really low when i was attached to the drip and they turned it up, i think the lowest his heart rate got was 40BPM, which got everyone running around like headless chickens!

In the end i had to have a c-section and then i learned that the reason I didn't dilate is because Sebastian got his head stuck in my cervix..Id of loved to have a straight forward Birth but seb had other ideas, in total i was 12 days late (a few hours off being 13 days!)..

Seb had a very horrific accident tonight and it really scared the life out of me that i could only pick him up and cry with him:cry:, he's gotten into a really bad habit of slouching at the moment, i put him in his high chair to watch tv whilst me and OH ate and he let out a huge stretch and slid himself half way down the high chair!, my heart was in my throat as i threw my dinner at OH ready to catch Seb but i didn't catch him in time and he fell straight through the foothole and caught himself on my jewellery box as he landed head first!..The poor thing screamed his head off and i just couldn't help but pick him up and cry with him..I felt awful!:cry::cry:

The only injuries he has is a red line on his nose and a bit of bruising near his eye but other than that he's okay, he's been feeling sorry for himself all evening :(

Seb's birth was pretty complicated, if im honest its put rather a large dampener on having anymore at the moment:nope:

I was in labour with Sebastian for 32 hours, they did my induction but i went into labour myself..So for 32 hours i refused to dilate past 3cms, my cervix was playing silly buggers even when they broke my waters:haha:, Seb's heart beat went really low when i was attached to the drip and they turned it up, i think the lowest his heart rate got was 40BPM, which got everyone running around like headless chickens!

In the end i had to have a c-section and then i learned that the reason I didn't dilate is because Sebastian got his head stuck in my cervix..Id of loved to have a straight forward Birth but seb had other ideas, in total i was 12 days late (a few hours off being 13 days!)..

Seb had a very horrific accident tonight and it really scared the life out of me that i could only pick him up and cry with him:cry:, he's gotten into a really bad habit of slouching at the moment, i put him in his high chair to watch tv whilst me and OH ate and he let out a huge stretch and slid himself half way down the high chair!, my heart was in my throat as i threw my dinner at OH ready to catch Seb but i didn't catch him in time and he fell straight through the foothole and caught himself on my jewellery box as he landed head first!..The poor thing screamed his head off and i just couldn't help but pick him up and cry with him..I felt awful!:cry::cry:

The only injuries he has is a red line on his nose and a bit of bruising near his eye but other than that he's okay, he's been feeling sorry for himself all evening :(

Aw poor little guy. Hope he's feeling better tomorrow. :hugs:

I was sitting right next to Ethan last weekend and he faceplanted onto the edge of a set of wooden blocks before I could catch him. He cried for a second, but was fine as soon as I picked him up and hugged him. He got a nice bruise on his forehead that lasted several days to remind me of what a horrible mommy I was though. I felt SO bad. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->