mums thats will have 3 under 3

2nd time

pregnant with #7
Reaction score
ok so firstly i kind of nicke this idea from the mums that will have 2 under 2 thread so credit were credit iis due.

i was a mummy that will have 2 under two earlier in the year and now havea 16 month old a 4 month old and am ue in march 2012 so i wanted to know how many more crazy women are out their

I'm not quite there. My eldest turns 3 in a couple of weeks and i have a 9 month old and i'm due in september.

when this one arrives my eldest will be 3 years 2 months and my middle child will be 1.

yeh you count howare you going to cope i thin i might be mad

I dunno tbh lol My eldest will start nursery a few weeks before this one is due so he wont be here in the mornings. I'm dreading having to get them all ready in the morning though!

Yes i agree we are definately mad lol

do you know what yourhaving i have 2 girls and dh wants to stayteam yellow this time not sure i can though

yea i have 2 boys and this one is a girl. There is no way i could be team yellow i've always wanted a girl and i'm very impatient. I had a private scan at 16 weeks because i couldnt wait till 20 lol. Plus now i can sell all my blue stuff and buy pink lol.

You could always ask the sonographer to write the sex on abit of paper and put it in a sealed envelope so if your OH changes his mind then you have it written down?

good idea i have no will power when it comes to these things lol

Me either I have to be organised so needed to know lol

i thin its going to be aother girl lol i concived on exactly the same day as last year lol

I will have my daughter just turned 2 when my twins are born....so I will have 3 under 3! She will be 2 in September and twins are due december/january. I am so scared:)

I will have my daughter just turned 2 when my twins are born....so I will have 3 under 3! She will be 2 in September and twins are due december/january. I am so scared:)

congratulations how soon did you find out it was twins did you test early or find out at your scan i got a line on a test at 4dpo and thats made me think maybe more than one in there

didnt know till I went in for a scan at 6 weeks b/c I was cramping so bad.

got my scan 25th so heres hoping everthing is ok double trouble would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"