Mums to be in July 2010!

Ladybug2009

Mum to 2 and Bump :)
Reaction score
Hi all

Just having a look around an to see if anyone in here is from merseyside or UK and is waiting to be a mummy in the forcoming months!

If so pop in and say hi or add me as a friend im always willing to talk to anyone.

Hope everyone is feelin ok.

Hey, i'm in blackburn! i'm due 3rd July

hope you are well x

Good good hun im due 6th july so 3 days before me haha. This ur first? How u feeling?

Yeh this is my first, I just feel tired all the time and can't motivate myself to do anythin! Im constantly having huge headaches :( but apart from that, all is great :) not got a bump yet :(

My scan is the day before yours, and i can't wait to find out what i'm having!! :D

Im havin heavbing huge headaches at min been to see midwife 2day (16wk check up as she was on hol lastweek) and she says mite be as im not having enough fluid so i will have to fill up on the water see if that helps :dohh: as i hate water.

Im staying team :yellow: so i feel like i still have a long wait :growlmad:

Do u do a preg journal?

nah, i've not done a journal, didnt really know what one is really lol. Yeh well i know for a fact i don't have enough liquid, but the more you have the more you've got to dash to the loo!!

Yrh true haha these days i feel like im never off the loo going about 3 times through the night also haha. Its really good all you do is rite about how u feel, what you have been up to 2tc its good to look back on and compare notes with other BnB girls around same sue date as you. Click on my link on the signature and feel free to have a nose at mine.

helllo :) i hope u dont mind me commenting...
i am from newcastle and i am due 17th july :)

congrats on the pregnancy and hope everything goes well :d
xxx

helllo :) i hope u dont mind me commenting...
i am from newcastle and i am due 17th july :)

congrats on the pregnancy and hope everything goes well :d
xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No its fine everyone welcome. Ihavnt been to bad this last week just really really tierd narly half way there. This ur 1st bby? x

hi girls i hope u dont mind me crashing your thread

im due 30th july with my 4th!!

having lots of worries atm due to having a mmc in the past and not feeling baby move yet, i know its still early but i hear people in 2nd tri feeling their babies move and im feeling all concerned that i havent yet! :(

anyone else the same? i have been suffering with headaches too! awful xx

Hi Suzanne0402

Hope your feeling well at the min only 6days etween us. You had ur 20 weeks scan yet? Hope that was fine i had a few probs with mine and was called back a couple of times all is well now thou and had a good scan yday that checked everythink.

Hope you girls are excited as not long left now! Over half way there haha!

Suzanne x

Am Kitty (mind_the_bump) am 23 due my First child On 6 th July 2010 i live in newcastle upon Tyne am looking for a bump buddie near me are if u got face book let me know would love to add u.

heya girls im 18 and from UK ( wales )
my 1st child having a baby girl
due july 21st im wiling to talk
any one want to talk add me as a friend and il give u msn addi or somethin it wont let me write me my msn addi on here as im new and i havent posted enuf post yet lol
good luck 2 u all xxxx

hi all my name is leanne im from newcastle im expecting our third baby on july 26th hows everyone doing are you all feeling lots of kicks ect think iv got a lzy one this time baby dosent move as much as my other 2 did i feel the odd kick now and again but still really low down

leanne

Am Kitty (mind_the_bump) am 23 due my First child On 6 th July 2010 i live in newcastle upon Tyne am looking for a bump buddie near me are if u got face book let me know would love to add u.

Hi hun. Im from liverpool due the same date as urself. Im on fb if you like to add me my name is Suzanne Miah and my profile pic is me and another female friend on my wedding day as i no there is alot of Suzanne Miahs to choose from haha.

How u feeling?

heya girls im 18 and from UK ( wales )
my 1st child having a baby girl
due july 21st im wiling to talk
any one want to talk add me as a friend and il give u msn addi or somethin it wont let me write me my msn addi on here as im new and i havent posted enuf post yet lol
good luck 2 u all xxxx

Hi hun. Hope ur ok and looking forward to given birth. Hope you got what you wanted and having a girl thats good news. Any names yet?

hi all my name is leanne im from newcastle im expecting our third baby on july 26th hows everyone doing are you all feeling lots of kicks ect think iv got a lzy one this time baby dosent move as much as my other 2 did i feel the odd kick now and again but still really low down

leanne

Hi leanne.

Yrh im really looking forward to my due date now not long left as im now 26weeks and 4days but the time seems to be flying. This is my second child i already have a boy and im team yellow this time so looking forward to it all. Im feeling bby move lots over the last couple of days but never moved much before now so you sud b feeling little one soon as only couple of weeks between us.

Hi hun. Im from liverpool due the same date as urself. Im on fb if you like to add me my name is Suzanne Miah and my profile pic is me and another female friend on my wedding day as i no there is alot of Suzanne Miahs to choose from haha.

How u feeling?

Lol will hunt u down on facebook lol am ok just tierd thanks been buying new cloths for mr when he comes cant waite :p

How u feeling?

Lol will hunt u down on facebook lol am ok just tierd thanks been buying new cloths for mr when he comes cant waite :p

-----------------------------------------------------------

:happydance: Yay! so exciting buying new clothes aint it haha im still get nutral colours at min althou i havnt even started buying things yet i best get my bum into gear as not long left now cuming up to 12 weeks left! Im soooo slow buying this time as when i had my son i had everythink by the time i was 5months haha! Im using some of that stuff just need new clothes, pram, moses basket etc. U having bby naturally?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->