Mums to be in July 2010!

Hello, hope you dont mind me joining in so late. My name is Naz and im expecting babies number 2 & 3!! I have a 3 year old boy already and identical twin boys on the way. I will be induced at 37 weeks, so although im not sure of the exact date yet, it'll be mid july. Would love to speak to other ladies and compare notes for the rest of my pregnancy. Have msn and facebook, so if you lovely ladies would love to chat, let me know and we'll swap details. Thanks xx

Hello, hope you dont mind me joining in so late. My name is Naz and im expecting babies number 2 & 3!! I have a 3 year old boy already and identical twin boys on the way. I will be induced at 37 weeks, so although im not sure of the exact date yet, it'll be mid july. Would love to speak to other ladies and compare notes for the rest of my pregnancy. Have msn and facebook, so if you lovely ladies would love to chat, let me know and we'll swap details. Thanks xx

Hi hun. Hope ur feeling ok and ur getting a nice big bump. Good for someone to pop by here thats having twins im yet to speak with anyone on B&B thats pregnant with twins. I was wishing for twins but im more than happy with the one also. So much hard work with one plus a toddle so go knows how u feel im sure everythink will work out fine thou! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->