Mums with babies around 2 months old..

Sophie1205

TTC #2
Reaction score
Just curious - how much does your baby weigh? And if they are bottle fed how many ounces are they on?

Leo's 2 months old and he weighs 12lb 2oz and hes on 7oz of hungrier baby milk.

Is this average for his age?

x

tyler was weighed two weeks ago and he was 11lb 6oz hes prob nearly in the 12s now hes a lil porker lol , he drinks 5oz every 3-4 hours xx

Jasmine was around 11lbs...

Oscar is breast fed with occasional formula. He weighed 12.8lbs at his two month check up. He still feeds 7 or 8 times a day but I no longer wake him to feed h just take his lead. When I do give him a bottle I only give 4oz. He is in size 3-6 month clothes now. The doc said he is not overweight at all. He just seemed to double in size overnight last week.

At 2 months Aidan was 12lb 1oz and drinking between 3-5 oz every 3-4hrs.

It's hard to compare babies as they are all born at different weights and gain quicker if ff so are always going to be different. My baby is only 9lbs 7ozs (maybe a bit more now) but she was 6lbs 2ozs when she was born and has only been completely FF for the last 3weeks.

Freddie was weighed on thursday and is 12lb im BFing him xxx

Logan was 8lb 13oz on tuesday and has 4-5oz each feed every 4 hours

at 6 weeks Amelie was 9lb4 so I assume she'll be around 10lbs at the 8week mark.

Lexie was weighed 2 weeks back and was 10lbs something, I can't remember lol. She's on 6oz every 3-4hrs.

Brookes weighed 10lb 4oz on Monday and she currently has 6oz every 3-4 hours

Claire just got weighed today (two months old as of yesterday) and weighs 11.3lbs. She gets 5-6 oz of formula every 3-4 hours. :)

WOW after reading all your lo weights ive got a weeny little man !! lol !!

Awww, he'll get there. :)

Claire was only in the 10th-20th percentile up until today's doctor's appointment. Now she's in the 50th percentile. It was funny to see the massive spike on the graph of her weights since birth!

Benjamin was 11 lbs 4oz last week at his 6 weeks checkup and he drinks 3-4 oz every 2-3 hrs.

Omg looking at the answers from bottle feeding Mums, Leo's on a lot!!
We've just had to put him up to 8oz too because he was still hungry after 7oz.
8oz of hungrier baby milk! Is this bad for 2 months? He had to be put up though because he was still really hungry after his feeds.

I know this girl and her 8 month old baby weighs 3 stone!!! How awful is that?? My 4 year old brother doesnt even weigh that. I dont want Leo to go that way though.
xx

hey girls,
Gabriel was weighed on thursday and is 13lbs!!!! And he was 6.12 when born.
He doesn't even feed that much,around 4oz every 5 hours.....swear he eats like a bird!!
lol.
Health visitor says he will only take what he needs and not to worry cos he is gaining so much weight....he'll be in fat fighters soon :)
Leo is just a hungry baby hun....my other wee man was just like that....i couldnt hold out to bottles and he lurves his food even now....and is so skinny. :)
xx

Is he ok drinking that much milk? It doesnt make him sicky or anything?

my little boy thomas got weighed wednesday gone when he was 11weeks 1 day n he was a wopping 14lb 3 oz he is bottle fed ever 3 to 4 hours on the hungrier milk and has 6oz so my little man is a porker but doesnt look his weight as hes very long :)

Yeah hes fine on the amount he drinks. I guess he is just a greedy piggy lol!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"