Mums with baby girls?

S

Serene123

I've been comparing Caitlyn's weight to baby boys for far too long, so come on princess mummies, what did they weigh at around 25 weeks? Getting Caitlyn weighed next week and she will be almost 25 weeks. I will kick myself for asking this but I know boys are heavier, and seeing most of them are 17lb+ at 25 weeks. Hoping Caitlyn will have put on more wieght this time as she's eating now.

Got Caitlyn weighed today and she is 16lb 3oz

xxx

Tegan was a big baby when she was born, but now she is small! Because she had a rocky start, has reflux etc she gains weight slower than most babies. She weighs 12lb 0.5oz at 13 weeks.

Toria what did Caitlyn weigh at 13weeks ?

I have been comparing Amelia to lil boys too and its making me worry as they always seem heavier.

Im not too sure but will be getting Ella wieghed 4th December so ill tell you then!

My Caitlin was around 20lb at 7 months I think

She was 7lb at birth - always been a light baby but never gone under the line :D

BTW not only did I stop getting Caitlin weighed early on but I never worried about other babies weights and compared x

nicole weighed 16lbs10 at 5 1/2 months and she was 7.11 at birth.

Got Paige weighed yesterday she was 22lb 2
At 21wks she was 17 8
At 29wks she was 19 7

She was 8 15 at birth

OMG now i feel i have a giant on my hands!!
I got Tabs weighed on tuesday...she was 21+2wks (5 months old on saturday woo) Anyway she was 19lbs 9oz :blush: 99th centile thingy
I got her length done too and she is off the scale now at 71.2 cm
She is now in 9-12 mth clothing but its getting tight!
She is in size 4 pampers nappies now too
Our lil bubbas are growing up :hissy:

Olivia is 47 weeks I had her weighed on Tuesday & she weighed 19lb 3oz

At 24 weeks she weighed 15lb 14oz

At birth she weight 8lb 13oz

I think when they start eating solids, they gain weight slower, as they are not eating as much breast milk. That is what my doctor said anyway. At 5 1/2 months, Alexa was 26 pounds, and at six months she was still 26 pounds.

My brother's (well half brother's) mum said she is too skinny because my brother was 28lb at 5 months!

I dont agree with that. If she's too skinny what the hell does that make Olivia.

Olivia is only 19lb 3 and the health visitors have no room for concern and say she is 100% healthy and in no form malnourished

Kacy was only 9-10lbs at 5 and a half months. she only weighs now 2 stone (28lbs)

kira weighs now 15lbs 7oz at 7 months old, she weighed at 5 months old 14lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->