Mums with baby girls?

Skye was 15 pounds 5 yesterday at 24 weeks, she was 10 pounds 5 when born, so hasnt gained as much as some others...was 98th centile but now has settled not far below the 50th.

so long as they are in proportion,healthy and happy they are all fine and doing well thats why i asked for her length to be done just to check and sure enough roughly the same percentile.
Andy is 6'5 and im 5'8 so in a way i would be surprised if we had a dinky baby.

I think when they start eating solids, they gain weight slower, as they are not eating as much breast milk. That is what my doctor said anyway. At 5 1/2 months, Alexa was 26 pounds, and at six months she was still 26 pounds.

How much was Alexa at birth? and how tall are you and daddy?

I was 2 and 2 stone, cos my Mum has a tape recording of me saying "I'm two and I'm two tone". :-D

I think as long as the babies weight is in proportion the the body, i.e not struggling under rolls of fat or boney, then it's fine :)

I actually don't remember what she was at 5 months but at 9 months she's 18.2 lbs. Her growth has slowed down!!

Georgia was 16 lbs 6.5 oz at 26 weeks, just dug out her red book to have a look x

Charlotte was 13 something at 4 months...I'm sooooo wondering what she'll be at her 6mo. checkup...it's on the 9th...I can't wait!

Hi my LO is 16lb 2oz, she is 20 weeks on Monday!! She is doin well but she is very long, she has tall parents!! So she looks slimmer than most babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->