Munchkin has arrived! Almost born in sac, one shocked MW!

Oh yeah what a mug! Will add that in later. He arrived on 24th November at 6:38am weighing 7lb 8oz :cloud9:

So lovely to read your birth story Nic :)

Just goes to show sometimes you have to go with your own emotions and gthat the midwives don't always know best - am glad you made the decision to go in even though they said not to.

Naughty Munch - we always knew he was a little monkey and he didn't change for the birth did he :haha: He is absolutely gorgeous and you are doing so well with the feeding :thumbup:

Am looking forward to reading your parenting journal soon :flower:

Lots of love :hugs: xxx

Well done lovely! I pushed Mog in her sac for a fair amount of time too - ruddy pointless if you ask me, but then she wasn't going anywhere without the forceps anyway ;) I could have written some of your birth story, especially the bit about the physiological third stage and no drugs going out of the window! Dillon had a great apgar score, so well done you for not distressing him, probably not having your waters broken until the end helped him, as Mog only got distressed after they broke the sac. And the little swine having his hand up by his face. NAUGHTY DILLON. Hope you're taking your arnica :hugs:

Updated to reflect date/time/weight and explanation of his middle name for those that don't know our story :cloud9:

Yeah Shaz, the BF lady said I need to watch out next time with super-speedy dilation!

Good point about the intact sac keeping him calm, E, I hadn't thought of that xx

Well done Nic, what a star. So happy for you and your new family :hugs: xxx

I loved reading this - its kick started the PMS tears - :cry:

The spinal part sounds a bit ouchy, but glad to know you are home and well x x

Sam, the spinal part was the least ouchy bit! I was on G&A while doc poked about me nethers trying to establish the extent of the damage and even with the gas I nearly passed out LOL. Loved the spinal, meant I had a team of 6 to move me about and rearrange my legs :rofl: I did get the shivers afterwards, mind. Known side effect. xx

What a lovely story! Birth is scary isn't it?
Well done you...........................and well done Ruby, am sure she was with you all the way through keeping an eye on her big bro!
xxxx

Congrats on your baby boy!!! I am so happy for you:D

Sorry its late but congratulations on your little boy, he is gorgeous!! xxx

Wow! Very well done and what a gorg lil man you have :)

congrats he is gorgeous an amazing birth story, i too had the same with the sac, felt like my legs were going to blow off lol

^^ :rofl: That's a good description of it! x

Congratulations I remember you from the junebugs thread so pleased for you xx

Thanks PNE I hope your little bug is well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back