Music for labour

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Just had a thought girls. Are you lot planning on having some music on whilst you're in labour/giving birth? I'm just trying to compile a CD together and not too sure what to put on it. Want some really lovely soothing songs x

i did that for Cobys labour, didnt have time to listen to any in the end tho lol

So im not bothering this time round

x

Think I'll leave it too and just bug the life out of my OH :D lol

I've got my ipod and speakers coz I don't know what sort of music I'll want. I'm only expecting to use it in the first stage though, think it'll bug me when things get serious.

I am putting a cd together too. I thought Enigma or classical but Push it by salt n pepper may be good\\:D/

Im thinking I will but then I reckon I might just end up screaming over it lol,

Or I will be too much of a wimp to ask to put it on lol

x

I have been looking on the internet and there are hypnobirthing cds which are great for labour.
My friend gave me a website; Natalhypnotherapy.co.uk

Thats ok. I have just ordered my copy and hope it comes on time as I have a feeling she may come early.:headspin:

Push it would be a great song :rofl: I can imagine it now lol!

Maybe go with some whale or dolphin sounds, although if it were me giving birth, I imagine id end up saying "Turn those fooking dolphins off!" or something else that I can't really write here.:blush:

I didn't have any music, I went off into my own little pain coping world for a few hours I think but id definitely go with calm music if I had some.. by the way - I had one of those glow lights on the ceiling in my room, it was lovely. That and the gas and air was a great combination.

i didnt have a cd, i think i would have thrown it against a wall if i did...

They had quite a lot of CDs to use in the delivery suite when I had a look today, so even if you forget your music or don't manage to get it done on time you'll still be able to listen to some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->