Muslim women

Yup we broke fast, we're still waiting for the announcement, in KSA they will break their fast after few mins, we follow them, we're 1 hr ahead of them, so I guess we'll have to wait for another hour for the announcement.

Here stores dont close on weekends, never did not even during Eid break or new year.

We're also waiting for Saudi announcement

Wa allaykum al Salam :) welcome to the group

I hope Eid is tomorrow looool, I feel exhausted :blush:

It's too hot here, & my son has been stuck at home for the whole month

Thank you sister

Aww I can imagine it must be tiring for you with a little one but in shaa Allah it's a means of more reward for you. How old is your son?

Haffy, it's been announced now, I'm also in the uk :)

Thank you sister

Aww I can imagine it must be tiring for you with a little one but in shaa Allah it's a means of more reward for you. How old is your son?

He's 4.5 yrs , not fun to keep him in the house 24/7 loool, we took him for iftar to see his cousins, & cousins visited us, but it was boring in general loool, he's used to go to school & after school activities, but now school is off, &we didnt go for anu classes in ramadan because of the heat.

Eid Mubarak to you all. May we reach the next one in good health!

Ameen! Belated Eid mubarak ladies!!! I hope you had a lovely day with your love ones!!

Thank you sister

He's 4.5 yrs , not fun to keep him in the house 24/7 loool, we took him for iftar to see his cousins, & cousins visited us, but it was boring in general loool, he's used to go to school & after school activities, but now school is off, &we didnt go for anu classes in ramadan because of the heat.

Ahh so he really needs to be kept busy. With girls it's easier to keep hlthem busy. Are most your family in the same area as you? How was your Eid I hope you all had a wonderful day

wa salaam

My family lives here :)

It went great :) 1st day we all went to watch a movie then dinner, kids went to a play area with the nanny. Yesterday I took the kids (my son, nephew & cousin's daughter) to watch a movie then to arts & crafts centre, there was a party there, they danced & had fun

Today I'm at home, but my son went out with my mum to my aunt's place, she has kids his age

It sounds as though you all had so much fun!

Mum must be tired out after all of that excitement?? *smile*

We were at home all day alhamdulillah. Dh went with ds11 to the mosque and we prepared a special dish from his country. In the afternoon we had guests. A nice day alhamdulillah!!

Salam sisters. It's been too quiet here?

How's Ramadan? 2-3 days to Eid. As usual we are exhausted towards the end of Ramadan.

Any special plans for Eid? What's good & new?

I am 35 years old and my hubby is 41. We have been ttc for more than 5 years. I have never been pregnant. I have PCOS so terribly irregular cycles and thyroid issues and difficulty losing weight.

I just had an IUI done 6 days ago, and am due to visit the doctor for a pregnancy blood test ok the 14th.

As you know Ramadan is starting and living in Canada, the Roza's are more than 17.5 hours long.

Is it advisable for me to keep a fast? Since I will not know the result of the IUI until June 14. After reading all the precautions during the 2ww I am worried to fast as it might affect implantation and chance of pregnancy. I have had a really hard time finding any helpful answers online, can someone please help?

Would appreciate any/all suggestions and thoughts.

Ramadan Mubarak my dear fellow sisters.

Help: should I fast during Ramadan after an IUI?

I am 35 years old and my hubby is 41. We have been ttc for more than 5 years. I have never been pregnant. I have PCOS so terribly irregular cycles and thyroid issues and difficulty losing weight.

I just had an IUI done 6 days ago, and am due to visit the doctor for a pregnancy blood test ok the 14th.

As you know Ramadan is starting and living in Canada, the Roza's are more than 17.5 hours long.

Is it advisable for me to keep a fast? Since I will not know the result of the IUI until June 14. After reading all the precautions during the 2ww I am worried to fast as it might affect implantation and chance of pregnancy. I have had a really hard time finding any helpful answers online, can someone please help?

Would appreciate any/all suggestions and thoughts.

Ramadan Mubarak my dear fellow sisters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"