Muslim women

Salam. I have a question regarding praying after miscarriage. I had a D&C yesterday after a mmc at 9w 5 days. I'm not bleeding now but I should expect some bleeding for max 2 weeks.

My question: should I deal with it as if I have birth & wait 40 days then start praying again? I'm really confused

:hugs::hugs:
So sorry to hear your news I know I'm late posting not been on here much

How are you :shrug:
From what I know you should wait 40 days just like when you give birth because it's bad old blood sorry to say..
I pray you get a bfp soon and my prays are with you.
Sorry again to bring up after long time :hugs::kiss:

Salam. I have a question regarding praying after miscarriage. I had a D&C yesterday after a mmc at 9w 5 days. I'm not bleeding now but I should expect some bleeding for max 2 weeks.

My question: should I deal with it as if I have birth & wait 40 days then start praying again? I'm really confused

:hugs::hugs:
So sorry to hear your news I know I'm late posting not been on here much

How are you :shrug:
From what I know you should wait 40 days just like when you give birth because it's bad old blood sorry to say..
I pray you get a bfp soon and my prays are with you.
Sorry again to bring up after long time :hugs::kiss:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Jazakallah khair!! Ramadan Mubarak to you and your live ones. Wishing you all the best in sha Allah!

Oh yeah it's sooo shocking how fast it's gone! I'm not going to lie but I haven benefited as much, I've been so lazy and the heat has made it worse, however the fasting has been so easy!!

It hasn't been confirmed yet if its eid tomorrow? I actually hope it's Tuesday lol x

Wa allaykum al Salam :) welcome to the group

I hope Eid is tomorrow looool, I feel exhausted :blush:

It's too hot here, & my son has been stuck at home for the whole month

Only cause today is Sunday, I wanna get a few things for eid but stores are closed now!

Omarsmum, have you broke fast now? Has it not been announced over there yet?

Yup we broke fast, we're still waiting for the announcement, in KSA they will break their fast after few mins, we follow them, we're 1 hr ahead of them, so I guess we'll have to wait for another hour for the announcement.

Here stores dont close on weekends, never did not even during Eid break or new year.

Update: on our local tv they said the crescent was observed here at sunset, but they still didn't announce it :D

BREAKING NEWS:

The crescent for the new moon of Shawwaal 2014 has just been sighted and will shortly be verified by Saudi officials here in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

This means that Eid-ul-Fitr will be on Monday 28th of July for the year 2014.

تقبل الله منا ومنكم صالح الأعمال

www.khalduun.com

Not announced here yet, but Al Arabiya channel announced that it's Eid tomorrow in the UAE looool, it's not a local chanel, none of the local channels announced it yet!

Announced on KSA channel that tomorrow is Eid, Eid Mubarak
كل عام و أنتم بخير

Yep just heard from my cousin!!

Happy eiid everyone! TaqabAllahu mina wa minkum! (May Allah accept good deeds from us and you)

Oh yeah it's sooo shocking how fast it's gone! I'm not going to lie but I haven benefited as much, I've been so lazy and the heat has made it worse, however the fasting has been so easy!!

It hasn't been confirmed yet if its eid tomorrow? I actually hope it's Tuesday lol x

So shocking! I know what you mean about not feeling you've benefited.. I really don't think I made the most of this ramadhan an wish I could re-do it. Where abouts do you live? It has been hot up here but still by the grace of Allah the fasts have not been hard-such mercy!

We find out at 7pm this evening in shaa Allah but I think others have their eid a day later as they follow different countries. I'm hoping it's Tues too!

Wa salaam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->