• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Muslim women

Assalamu alaikum sisters and thank you for your well wishes!!

assalam sisters. hav been ttc for 8months with no sucess. 2chemical pregnancies inclusive. i.was diagnosed woth pcos 5years ago on acct of very irregular cycles wich i still hav. usd clomid twice ovulated bt no bfp. today am on cd60. startd fertileaid tabs som on cd40. am so confused. am also on tabs metformin 850mg. i nid suport frm u sisters. this has been a tough 8months for me. makin dua n hopin ALLAH answers my dua soonest.

assalam sisters. hav been ttc for 8months with no sucess. 2chemical pregnancies inclusive. i.was diagnosed woth pcos 5years ago on acct of very irregular cycles wich i still hav. usd clomid twice ovulated bt no bfp. today am on cd60. startd fertileaid tabs som on cd40. am so confused. am also on tabs metformin 850mg. i nid suport frm u sisters. this has been a tough 8months for me. makin dua n hopin ALLAH answers my dua soonest.

Wa alaikum assalam sis, inshaa'Allah your dua'a will be answered in due time! Much support and love honey! :flower:

Ualekum salam uarahmatullah uabarakatuh sister. SubhanaAllah we don't know what's written for us but I truly understand you heartache and longing for a baby. Insha Allah it'll happen to you! You need to keep making dua' and trust Allah's will above all things. You need a lot of sabr and, believe me, you don't understand why all these things are happening to you but time will tell why you had to go through each one of them. It's making you stronger, that's for sure, and also take the opportunity to get closer to our deen.

If you need to talk I'm here!! :hugs::hugs:

dear sister
I understand your frustration and worry...we are all going through the same..what can we do but pray to Allah? read the dua of Ibrahim AS ("Oh Allah fant me righteous children, oh Allah donot leave me childless). I try accupuncture, its good - may help to regulate your period?
all the best and Inshallah good news will come our way soon!
:)

lots of duas for u dear sister.. inshAllah it will happen for u soon just dont loose hope.

Walaikumasalaam sisters :)

How are we all?

I am a convert Muslim (4 years) from near Birmingham (UK) Alhamdulliah and I am currently WTT with my husband of 5 months whom I met 5 months ago :D :hugs:

Nice to meet you all! :)

AsalaamuAlaikum

Relating to post above, that was a new profile I created and asked for this one to be deleted. I am now informed we can't delete and make a new profile, so I am sticking with this one :)

How is everyone?

I have came back to the forum after a long time away!

I am now married Alhamdulliah and as we haven't had our walima yet, we are living apart. Plus I'm 120 miles away studying!
So June in shaa Allah I'll be moving and that's when we'll be trying :kiss:

Anyone else WTT?

Asalamu alaykum khadija!

Congrats on the marriage and May Allah bless you and your husband with righteous, healthy and beautiful children ameen x

Asalamu alaykum khadija!

Congrats on the marriage and May Allah bless you and your husband with righteous, healthy and beautiful children ameen x

Alhamdulliah, Jazak Allah Khairun!

May Allah bless you also with much much more :hugs:

im so happy i found this! asalaamu alaikum everyone. pray youre all well. Ive been NTNP for over a year and now ttc'ing for 11 months. Not a whiff of anything! make dua for me sisters, im currently not trying as im in the course of tcm and acupuncture for 3 month and she said stressing will just make it worse, trying to keep busy with things but those quiet moments are where the desires kick in! Pray everyone gets that BFP!

Wa aleykum aslam ayish n welcome here. I just want to say dont get stress I know its not easy but make lots of duas n Allah will bless u soon coz I ve been gone through it all but now m mum of a healthy baby boy. So just keep trying n keep praying.. my best wishes n duas for u :)

Are you taking any suppliments sis? Try Manuka honey mixed with cinnamon, a good prenatal multivit & omega 3/ fish oil. There are also suppliments that your husband can take to enhance fertility.

Praying for you to get a BFP soon :hugs:

Salam. I have a question regarding praying after miscarriage. I had a D&C yesterday after a mmc at 9w 5 days. I'm not bleeding now but I should expect some bleeding for max 2 weeks.

My question: should I deal with it as if I have birth & wait 40 days then start praying again? I'm really confused

jazakAllahu khayran for the support sisters and your lovely encouraging post sr. miriam, sorry i cant answer for you omar's mom the answer to that. i found out im having no ovulation at the moment so in sha Allah just praying I can get healthy and conceieve. Im taking manuka honey in form of the bars but not actual manuka yet, im having sidr honey though. I'll try adding cinnamon to it, 1tsp or something?

jazakAllahu khayran for the support sisters and your lovely encouraging post sr. miriam, sorry i cant answer for you omar's mom the answer to that. i found out im having no ovulation at the moment so in sha Allah just praying I can get healthy and conceieve. Im taking manuka honey in form of the bars but not actual manuka yet, im having sidr honey though. I'll try adding cinnamon to it, 1tsp or something?

1/2 tsp of cinnamon to 1 tsp of manuka Honey, it should be 15+ , bars are not the same. Rub it on you gums several times a day, it's a Chinese remedy to enhance ovulation. You can order the honey online & the price is reasonable, try iherb.com , I order it from there

Did you check your insulin levels? Did you do any blood tests?

Sorry to hear about your loss sister umarsmum and unfortunately m not much help for u regarding your problem.... lots of duas for u :)

if you ever want to talk sis im here in sha Allah x ahh jazakAllahu khayran. yes I did tests, my estrogen, thyroid, and fsh and lh are fine, my progesterone seems to be too low. I have spotting before periods so my chinese acupuncturist and herbalist (started seeing her 2 weeks ago heard very good things about her) said thats not right and so im not ovulating, so im trying to get my levels up. i'll definetly try the honey, pray youre both well in sha Allah x

Wish u all the best aiysh hope it will happen to u soon inshAllah :)

Aiysh... Have you tried maca? Its supposed to balance hormones and helps regulate periods etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"