Muslim women

Jaan,
I just wanted to let you know that I went through the same thing when I was TTC, so don't give up. As soon as we stopped "trying" I got pregnant 2 months later. Inshallah, I will make du'aa for you and for all my new friends here.

Salam its good to know theres a lot of us unfortunately i just miscarried going to wait a month then start ttc again

Asalam Alekum to all my muslim sisters out there!

I'm Ana, 24 years old - got married few months. DH and I are NTNP at this point and would seriously TTC around Dec-Jan due to his studies. This semester is important for him and I do not want him to stress over TTC - would try after his exams finishes i.e. in early December. I can't wait for my LO to be here soon.

Ramadan Mubarak to all you ladies, I'm not fasting cause being too skinny and weak my family won't let me as I end up puking or low blood pressure.

Sending heaps of baby dust to ya'll. :dust:

Salam its good to know theres a lot of us unfortunately i just miscarried going to wait a month then start ttc again

Walekum Asalam, sorry to hear about your miscarriage, hun. Hope you get your BFP soon. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wa'alaikumasalam ohhh noo i wish i could give you a hug!!! agreeksmom im so sad to hear that :( i also read on alli.s journal she also misscarried :(

Asalam Alekum to all my muslim sisters out there!

I'm Ana, 24 years old - got married few months. DH and I are NTNP at this point and would seriously TTC around Dec-Jan due to his studies. This semester is important for him and I do not want him to stress over TTC - would try after his exams finishes i.e. in early December. I can't wait for my LO to be here soon.

Ramadan Mubarak to all you ladies, I'm not fasting cause being too skinny and weak my family won't let me as I end up puking or low blood pressure.

Sending heaps of baby dust to ya'll. :dust:

Wa'alaikumasalam ,
welcome ana!! :D , congratulations on your marriage :hugs:, hope you get a bfp soon lots of baby dust to you :) i cant wait to have a LO too INSHA'ALLAH.. and Ramadan Mubarak to you as well :) hope all is well with you.

Ramadan Kareem to you all and your families.

Ramadan Mubarak to you sister how is everything going with you hows your fasting going? where are you from :D

Thank you.

Ramadan alhamdulilah has been pretty easy this yr, the weather has helped immensely, its not too warm here at the moment so thats a bonus!
However we're flying out to Morocco for the last week of Ramadan and its extremely hot over there now...im looking forward to the challenge but majorly dreading it too!

Im a British born Moroccan living in Wiltshire, 26 yrs old and Aymen is my first...we hope to TTC #2 spring/summer next yr and then that will be our lot hopefully.

How is everyone else getting by this Ramadan? Hope its going smoothly for everyone :)

Good luck to all those who are TTC - I hope you get your BFP's real real soon :)

I hope everyone is enjoying Ramadan and making the most of these precious last ten days. May Allah accept our good deeds and erase our bad ones and bring us closer to Him. I can't believe it's almost over. As always, I wish I had done more already.

Salam everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 28 with a 2 year old and expecting our second inshaAllah in April. Anyone else expecting number 2? Xx

Wa alaykum salam,
Congratulations to you on your BFP! What a blessing for Ramadan, mashallah!

Welcome winterbabe! I'm expecting #2 in October! My first born daughter is 4 years old.
:)

Salam ladies. It's Eid tomorrow here :happydance:

Happy Eid ladies xx

Its Eid here tomorrow as well :D EID MUBARAK ladies it really just flys by I cant believe its already over :0 hope you all are doing fine :D anything new?? whats everyones plans for eid :D

Eid Mubarak to all. We are celebrating today, just finished ironing mine,Lo's and hubbie's clothes for later today. Hope you are all having/have had a lovely Eid with all of your loved ones. X

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Khair Inshallah, and belated Eid Mubarak!

I am newer to the boards, but have been in the 35+ TTC boards. I just saw this board by chance, Alhumdulelah! I'm 44, mom to 2 [dd 15, ds 12] and ttc#3.

I am muslimah born in US, raised in Lebanon and Kuwait....married to Egyptian, living in Canada...

looking forward to know you all, ya raab

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"