Muslim women

I had two mc's before conceiving this baby MashaAllaah tabarakAllaah and also 13 years ago when I first got married to my previous husband, always had hormonal problems though scans have come back fine (never been able to have the blood tests for it as they have to be done on specific days of your cycle to be accurate yet I never can pinpoint those dates-after cancelling the appointment so many times I gave up), Alhamdulillaah we are really blessed to have the four boys-my OH and I thought we'd never have children when we first got married xx

mashaallah at 4 boys! I would love to have a big family inshaallah but I will have to see how I handle one first LOL

salam ladies wow havent posted here in so long but id like to say alhumdulillah i got my BFP today after 1 year n 7 month of trying :) so happy.

mashaallah mabrooook!! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months inshaallah!!

Thank you so much and to you as well sister :)

hi sisters my name is Melissa i am a revert muslim
just had a baby girl Alhamdulillah and i also have
a 4 year old son

Welcome melissa :D and congratz to you on your new baby girl ! children are such a blessing :)

Congrats Melissa!! I remember you from the ramadan thread! How lovely to see you've had the baby already mashaAllah!

thanks for welcome :)
congrats to you both on your pregnancys

Congrats on your pregnancies ladies :hugs: :hugs:

Salaams my dear sisters

so excited to find this group of Muslim women -also on a TTC journey!

Were in cycle 3, Inshallah hope for the good news this time

Tried different things this month - OPK, TCM and of course lots of prayer!

any tips, ideas please do share and wish you all the best Inshallah

:)
Too_Much

Ualekum salam and welcome!!!

I was taking Omega 3 fish oil and wheat germ oil too when I got my bfp. Maybe that will help. I think the most important is to have a healthy cycle and then it'll happen sooner or later inshaAllah

Salaams my dear sisters

so excited to find this group of Muslim women -also on a TTC journey!

Were in cycle 3, Inshallah hope for the good news this time

Tried different things this month - OPK, TCM and of course lots of prayer!

any tips, ideas please do share and wish you all the best Inshallah

Too_Much

waalaikumasalam
Welcome sister :D Inshallah i hope you get your bfp very soon my advice is try not to stress yourself out about it because ttc will stress you out and that does effect your body just relax it usually happens when you least expect it i know thats hard as when i first started i was symptom checking psyching myself out all the time checking my calendar and what not.. but for me after a year and a half of trying it happened when i stopped worrying about it when i blanked my mind of TTC ...i completley left it up to ALLAH i had really given up hope but i thought if its meant to happen then Inshallah it will happen when its suppose to happen and Alhumdulillah it happened me and DH were shocked especially after so long..but Alhumdulillah I cant express my happiness. anyways after my rambling ahaha just try to take it easy and make plenty of dua :flower::flower::dust:

TTC cycle #3

Tried everything this cycle and have been soo positive!

started spotted yesterday :(((((((((

hoping its implantation bleeding??

so worried but not giving up hope!! this could still be it Inshallah

pray, pray, pray!
taking vows, the works!

Asalamu alaikom Too Much,

Inshaallah you get your BFP soon, will remember you in my duas inshaaallah

Salaams everyone

unfortunately it didnt work out this cycle :((

so sad, trying to keep positive but its really hard. was so convinced this time. cant believe i have to start all over again!!

how do you ladies keep positive and not loosing hope?

slms

TTC cycle #3

Asalaamu Alay Kum

I am also trying to conceive and was so happy to come accross other sisters in the same position as me :)

I look forward to hearing from you with your stories and updates Insha'Allah

xx

Salaams everyone

unfortunately it didnt work out this cycle :((

so sad, trying to keep positive but its really hard. was so convinced this time. cant believe i have to start all over again!!

how do you ladies keep positive and not loosing hope?

slms

TTC cycle #3

Salaam, sorry so hear it didn't work out for you this cycle sis. I am new on here and came across your post so thought I would reply. I have also just started trying and just entered the 2 week wait. I'm here if you need to chat inshallah. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->