Must. Pass. The. Time.

babyzoe

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
:brat: Argh!! I need to pass the time but I don't know how!! I just have to make it past this week and the next...then it's my vacation week. That should be a breeze to get through because it will be so fun! And then it's the infamous wait to O. Ugh! I just want this wait to be OVER!

It doesn't help that I'm so addicted to these forums. LOL.

you only have two weeks to go! thats less than 1/18th of what i have left to wait! you can do it :)
have you packed for your holiday? got all your things ready for when you get back (opks, hpts...)?
:flower:

that's an awesome suggestion. i have not started packing yet, actually. got to find a bathing suit!

Ahhhhhh so close! Wish I was that close... Lol
Have a wonderful vacation and fx for a BFP for you! :D

The title of this thread made me grin. I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes it feels like time is moving in super slow-mo. Keeping the MIND busy is often the hardest part for me. Even going through my daily activities my brain is always on overdrive and it just makes waiting for things DRAG.

I think starting to pack, or even just making a list of what you need to pack is a good suggestion. Pick up a book or kill some time doing silly internet things like reading blogs or silly articles, or even trying writing something of your own. Pinterest is a great time killer too. Just keep that brain busy.

Hope you have a wonderful time on vaca and fingers X'd that when it finally is O time that you catch that sticky bean!

Ooooh, Caribbean! Cruise, or are you going to one island?

yep! it's an all-inclusive. never done one of those before so i have no idea what to expect

Oh you'll have a blast! Where are you stopping?

Never been, but I hear it's beautiful! Have a pina colda, tequila sunrise, or margarita for me. Or all of them, I'm not picky!

one week gone, one more week left. We're all packed. Now I just gotta clean the house and prep for MIL to arrive.....and her posse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->