Muttaqin.

i will girlies but they're being snapped up already, think i only have 1 dragonflies and now 1 pink boho on chocolate AIO's left now. Will take piccies :flower:

:rofl: i'll be back in an hour or so with piccies :thumbup:

Not sure how far down on the waiting list I am for leftover AIO's but I love boho blossom on choc and will snap it up if the others before me dont want it *starts praying again*

But if thats taken, which I'm sure someone above me is going to want then I'd take the dragonflies if no one want that xx

am trying to upload photies as we speak, got a new camera though and it's not playing ball!

mummy_mi; SP has asked for the Boho am sorry, there is still the dragonflies though and as said before i'll be redoing this at the end of the month.

Jetters; I adore your ickle nappy it's sooooooo cute :cloud9:

Figured out the camera, i forgot to switch it on :blush: :haha: it's been a stressful day what can i say! Anyway now the upload keeps failing :grr:

Re-doing it at the end of this month? Roughly how long did it take from starting the coop them arriving, just seeing if its worth saving my pennies to get a boho on the new coop xx

Approx 7 weeks i think its been. There was a lot in this order, over thirty and they were all custom made so took poor Michelle (Mutt lady) a while, i felt a bit bad actually when i opened the parcel and saw just how many nappies there were as i'd pestered a little!

Mummy_mi I think it's worth it, it's been a long wait but it's actually been quite exciting and I got two customs for like £25! Bargainous :D

Ahhh I CAN'T WAIT to see my titchy little nappies, especially since I've forgotten what I eventually chose :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hmm how much is the Dragonflies? It might be worth trying it I guess to see if I like it before ordering customs!

they're 17.99 hunny, they are a 3sr AIO :flower:

they're 17.99 hunny, they are a 3sr AIO :flower:

I think sized is best for Chloe but we'll take it and see please if it's still available! Shall I pm you or if you still have my email, send me an invoice?

Whatevers easiest xx

Twig; lol! Have u even told Mr Twig about them yet?? :rofl:

MM; i'll email you :hugs:

three size or 3 snap rise - ie. 3 sizes in one like bgs :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14