Muttaqin.

hmmm femme, not sure, how about just praying to the god of parcelforce :rofl:

aww these sound like nice nappies :) I feel I need to go and do some googling to see what you have coming and to get jealous :(

Apparently I spend too much but, tbh... I hardly spend anything and you ladies can vouch for that! Right? :D

Okay mini update; parcels arrived in uk so thats fab, bad news is its awaiting charges which should be relatively straight forward but it can take weeks sometimes so will have to wait and see :hissy:

I know yea!! They might have been here thursday if not and now i have to wait for the letter before I can pay the release and arrange delivery as I can't get to the stoopid depot to pick it up either it's too far :hissy:

there probably won't be any, maybe import duty not sure on that but if they open the parcel to check the contents they charge you £8 i think. I've only ever had vatable products charged as never had anything thats needed it so not usre how it works but am about to find out i guess!

god that sucks!!! hope you can get it sorted they always find something to charge you for!!!

Hey girls,

Ok quick note, I have got to apologise to you girls, please don't be cross with me but I can't possibly post all these pretty nappies that turned up on my door step this morning. They're all mine i tell you :hissy: :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->