• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Muttaqin.

oww thats a good one, i will have to test one of those before I order some in :) hopefully by the time i get things started here you will be in need of some more and we can get another coop :D

I haven't tried the AIO's yet tbh Sam but Rachel has and she seems to like them so hopefully :thumbup:

So wished I'd bit the bullet and jumped in on this!! Let me know get in the queue about any extras you have laying around once they come in and roll on July!! xx

Mummy_mi emailed you back hunny :flower:

Femme; thanks :hugs:

I'm hoping and praying they come before friday though girls, it's cutting it fine! :cry:

I'm not entirely sure as yet tbh. I'll be a bit stuck because i can't do a lot until i return from my holidays. Luckily for me I have a relative staying here whilst i'm away so hopefully there should not be any difficulties in getting the parcel but, meant in the nicest possible way, i do not trust giving someone else the responsibility of packaging them up and dispatching them as I'm not sure she would know what was what and i think it's quite a responsibility to ask of someone else aswell. Therefore with this in mind they will have to be dispatched upon my return. If anyone then wants to cancel their order or postpone it then that is understandable and we can discuss it further.

I'm not sure what else to do tbh, i keep going over it in my mind and wittering at the OH about it but he keeps telling me to stop worrying about it for the time being. Do you ladies think it sounds a fair proposal?

Meh, I can wait... unless you're going for like 6 months? :lol:

Or you could redirect your mail to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! muahahahaaaa

no no 6 months i wish!!! we're away for 2 and a bit weeks, i'll be jetlagged when I get back but I will do my uber best to get them out as quickly as i possibly can manage on my return.

:rofl: femme, i nearly said that before 'or i could get them redirected to femme to sort out' :haha:

haha you might change you're mind if you saw how complicated it was!

well saying that the hard bits done they just need matching up to orders now :dohh:

You just want a nosey at all the mutt prettyness really!!

ooh donna if u have any left, could i get a mama pack? i meant to ask on my last order but forgot :(

well saying that the hard bits done they just need matching up to orders now :dohh:

I'm sure I could manage, if worst comes to worst you know where I am :hugs:

ooh donna if u have any left, could i get a mama pack? i meant to ask on my last order but forgot :(

I will check stock levels and try my bets to remember :thumbup:

I'm sure I could manage, if worst comes to worst you know where I am :hugs:

aww ta hunny :hugs:

Just updating; tracking says left origin country and has done for the past 2 days, it tends to do this as a rule and then suddenly update loads after a few days. Fingers crossed it might update tomoz :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->