• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Muttaqin.

ah ok so i can just say whatever matches best? also about the inner, im not sure what colour would go best, i presume i can do the same with that lol, i want either hot pink or baby pink but am not sure which one will look nicer

x

I didn't say anything about the serging and snaps, on her site it just says to let her know if you have any preferences so I think she often chooses what she thinks is best. Suppose it's a lot easier when you have everything in front of you!

What is it you can't decide the inner fabric for? If it's the boho, I have the hot pink so can do some photos if you like? I'm sure she'll be happy to choose for you though.

yeh for the boho, i thought for tinkerbell i would have white snaps and serge and am not sure on the inner, maybe yellow if they have it, i cant remember, but paul prefers boho, im not sure though, im not a big fan of the retro big prints, if you could put a pic up that would be brill, i cant really picture it as a nappy iykwim

x

im soo confused about this still lol, where it says serging and snaps, what colours is there to pick from? any colours? i really like the tinkerbell one, paul likes the boho blossoms on chocolate, choices choices lol

x

for serge and snaps you just say any colour, if she has it she'll do it if not she'll go for what she thinks suits best.

I'm getting the boho too, with hot pink inner i think because that looked ace! I want the tinkerbell too but undecided on the inner!

Here you go, let me know if you want any different shots!

https://www.moohouse.co.uk/personal/bohopinks.jpg

That's (obviously) the nappy outer. On the right is the contour soaker that snaps into it - it's topped with raspberry pink minkee which is the same as the inner.

I also have a mutt fitted that is lined with baby pink velour (not the minkee you get with an AIO) but I think the shade of pink is about the same, so I've folded it up on the left so you can see what baby pink looks like with it.

I've just looked at the snaps and serging on it - the serging is brown on the outside and white on the inner (can't see it much on the minkee). The snaps to adjust the rise are white, as are the sockets on the inner to snap the soaker into. On the front where you can see the caps of the ones in the inner, the caps are black - you don't notice them. The snap caps on the wings are lilac on the outside and white on the inner. All of the sockets are white no matter where they are so I think she maybe only has colour choices for the caps.

Aww thats so pretty - bit girly for my liking but if i had that my sister would be so jealous, she has already asked if she can borrow some of my wraps in summer to put over sposies :rofl:

Can I add to my order a boho print with a hot pink inner and the trifold thingy [is that the one that goes best? ] I'm gonna start paypaling money from wednesday but Liam doesn't know shhhh!

Aww thats so pretty - bit girly for my liking but if i had that my sister would be so jealous, she has already asked if she can borrow some of my wraps in summer to put over sposies :rofl:

:rofl: i really think she needs convincing to use fluff!

Can I add to my order a boho print with a hot pink inner and the trifold thingy [is that the one that goes best? ] I'm gonna start paypaling money from wednesday but Liam doesn't know shhhh!

Lol did that picture just swing you? :haha: what size did you want? Yea Michelle thinks the trifold goes better in the AIO :thumbup:

edit; oh ok u posted that above :blush:

ohh its cute, i wonder why she used so many different colours of snaps lol

i think i prefer baby pink tbh, the hot pink doesnt look exactly like it matches, although i suppose if its inside youre not gna see it at the same time as you see the outer anyway are you?

if i got baby pink inner i could easy get pink snaps and pink serge aswell, i reckon thatd look nice, very pink but thats the kind of thing i am into hahaha

x

:rofl: yep! It swung me! I had to type it out quickly as Liam was next to me and began looking :haha: he doesn't want me buying anymore :rofl:

:rofl: i really think she needs convincing to use fluff!

I know!! I keep trying - everytime we visit I put Leila in her cutest nappies but i dont think its working. She can't see the benefits and is put off by the washing :shrug:

Have bought her a reusable swim nappy for her hols though so will see if that sways her a little - its pink and looks cute :haha:

i REALLY shouldn't have opened this thread....

when i get caught for spending all 'our' money on nappies i'm blaming you Squish! :haha::winkwink:

hmmmm. how long have we got to pay did you say?
I def need a 'monkeying around' but think i also neeeeeeeeeeeeed to have a 'little golden book'
but what colour inners? :shrug:

they'll be here roughly 5 weeks time (give or take a lil depending how many michelle's having to make) hopefully so payment anytime within that period please.

Off to nosey at materials....

ooh little golden books a tough one! Maybe chocolate or blue, maybe the lime?

Moneky round either choc or lime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->