My 11dpo BFP!! It's faint but it's there!

Broodypants

Mum to Erin and Samuel
Reaction score
I thought this was our month! I've been having so many symptoms!
Erin is going to be a big sister!!
Congrats to everyone else who is getting theirs too! Anyone want to be bump buddies for the end of July?!

Attachments

• BFP!.jpg
    BFP!.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 49
Congrats to everyone else who is getting theirs too! Anyone want to be bump buddies for the end of July?!

Big GZ hun :happydance:

Wooop - I'm 11dpo too!!! Want to be bump buddies :) I'm due 28th July 2012 :thumbup:

Thank you everyone! Yay, I have two bump buddies already! I'm due 27th July!! Shall we start a buddy thread in the pregnancy buddies forum? Xx

sure!! i'm not sure where is that at but start one and let me know

If you go to the homepage it's under the pregnancy section. I'll start one in a bit when I can get on my laptop properly! X

I'm 12 dpo and I decided to test this morning and low and behold I had a 2 lines. One was faint, but you could definitely see it. I finally got my BFP after taking so many tests and getting nothing but BFNs. Congrats to you! I'm new here so I'd love to make some friends :)

Huge congrats Newlywed!! I'll start us a proper thread where we can chat a bit later when my DD is in bed and I can finally relax!

I also got my BFP today at 11 dpo! I'd love to join the new group when you start it! Congrats!

Not sure if this is the right way to reply, but I would love to be a bump buddy. Still a novice when it comes to these things, but I ovulated weekend of 29th of October - had ovulation induction and a BFP on Friday.

Oooh, having bump friends, how amazing!!!!!

Congrats Shell and Hoping!! This is so cool that we have bump buddies already, I am feeling the love :)

Started a thread for us in Pregnancy buddies forum - here's a link:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...late-july-early-august-2012-come-join-us.html

See you all in there, looking forward to getting to know everyone!

xx

Congrats to the BFPs here! haha must be a lucky thread maybe some'll rub off on me :)

AC1987_sending u lots of baby dust ur way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"