my 2 free tests came up positive! dont know wether to trust them

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
i thought i was 9 dpo but just looked back at my dates and i got my 1st pos opk on 6th so thatd make me 10dpo today which is when i got my bfp with the twins. i done the 2 free tests i got sent today and they both came up positive. they are faint but unmistakeable and def not evaps, it wasnt even with fmu either. i dont know whether to trust them though, they are the test strips. did anyone else use them? i got a bfn with fmu using a wilkinsons own one but they are 25miu i think these are less than that arent they?

thanks im going to test tomo with a fr but dont want to get my hopes up. any idea what miu the ic strips are?

oooh thats fabby :D i would take it as a :bfp: but test again :D hope this is it :D good look :dust:

xoxox

Hi, I got mine a few weeks ago and used one last cycle (BFN) but wasn't really ttc last month so not sure what i expected lol (true POAS addict:blush:) I used the other 2 days ago at 7 dpo and was a definite BFN. So, if you have lines on them i think congrats are in order. If you can post some pics in the preg test gallery and I'm sure you'll get some good line spotters telling you that too.

Good luck with your next test. I know with the Wilko ones I tested a faint pos at about 12dpo a few months ago, unfortunately didn't last but proves they can work earlyish. But still not as early as you are now so it's looking good.

Hope your next POAS confirms your two lines xxx

ive done mine and got clear :bfn: so i bet urs are defo :bfp: x

the first one i did was very faint and wont show up in a pic but second will, i will post the pic in test gallery after dinner. oh god my bellys going over, seems too good 2 b true :D

thans girls i dont want to get my hopes up but im so excited now :D. i ovd late and my cycles can be up to 35 days.

i used mine and it gave me a bfp, compared it to a 25 and the line was much lighter,
id say the free ones are a 10.
f'x it's ur bfp x

its faded a lot now but its still there and still coloured :shrug:

sounds promising considering others who weren't preggo got bfns, and the one other poster who was preggo did get a bfp, meaning no false +.

I'd test again in the AM with fmu with a frer. GL and sounds like the start of a bfp to me!

thanks girls had a very faint line on a fr so fingers xd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->