My 2WW so far.. what are your symptoms ladies?

Are u testing or waiting to see if af shows? I'm off to Rome on 3rd Nov for 3 days and dr has prescribed me some tablets to keep af at bay, so think I may need to test this month to make sure I'm not pregnant before taking the tablets. I'm mentor to start the tablets 3 days before af is due to show up, so will prob test on 31st oct x

I don't wana get my hopes up by testing early and I keep reading your less likely to get false negatives if you wait until your 10dpo so I'm going to try and wait until then ha

With my little boy I didn't get a positive until af was a few days late though

Yes Hun id defo test before you take the tablets if I were you xx

11 dpo today. Af due in 2 days. My breasts have been sore since ovulation but for the past 2 or 3 days nipples have been extremely sensitive. I've never had them be this sensitive before af. Anything brushing up against them hurts. For 2 or 3 days I've also been very emotional. I cried over things that I don't think I normally would have gotten that upset about. Even my husband stopped and asked, "are you pregnant? This isn't like you." Then I've also had some on and off bloating/pressure. So other than sore nipples, emotional, and some light pressure I haven't had too many other significant symptoms.

11 dpo today. Af due in 2 days. My breasts have been sore since ovulation but for the past 2 or 3 days nipples have been extremely sensitive. I've never had them be this sensitive before af. Anything brushing up against them hurts. For 2 or 3 days I've also been very emotional. I cried over things that I don't think I normally would have gotten that upset about. Even my husband stopped and asked, "are you pregnant? This isn't like you." Then I've also had some on and off bloating/pressure. So other than sore nipples, emotional, and some light pressure I haven't had too many other significant symptoms.

All sounds promising! have you tested yet? I think I would have caved and tested by now if AF is only due in 2 days :happydance:

My nipples are also sensitive and tingly on and off and just feel 'hard' all the time - which really isn't like me! I've been a bit emotional in terms of getting annoyed over silly things ( I get like that when AF is due but it isn't ), im also SUPER tired and having lots of CM still

really hoping this means something ! x

Your symptoms sound good too trudie!! I did a test at 9 and 10 dpo, both bfn :( I'm going to see if I can wait now and not test until af is supposed to arrive. We'll see!! :dust:

Your symptoms sound good too trudie!! I did a test at 9 and 10 dpo, both bfn :( I'm going to see if I can wait now and not test until af is supposed to arrive. We'll see!! :dust:

Thanks hun! im trying not to get too excited as i'm only 7 dpo so I dont know if its too soon for 'proper' symptoms but this random tingly/constantly hard nipples thing is really not usual for me

I feel super tired but i'm also a bit coldy/fluy at the minute so not sure if its related.

Your still not out hun! not until AF shows so fingers crossed :happydance: x

Hey ladies

I'm 7-8 dpo now and nipples are still a little sensitive
Still getting loads of cm and tired but that's about it

Trying to hold out until 12-13 dpo to test x

8 dpo today, feeling quite bloated and had mild indigestion/heartburn feeling on and off today. Had crampy episodes, Breasts slightly tender, definitely fuller feeling but these have been symptoms of pms for me before so not too confident 😔.

Truro I think your symptoms sound good, excited to see your test results 👍🏻🍀

8 dpo today, feeling quite bloated and had mild indigestion/heartburn feeling on and off today. Had crampy episodes, Breasts slightly tender, definitely fuller feeling but these have been symptoms of pms for me before so not too confident 😔.

Truro I think your symptoms sound good, excited to see your test results 👍🏻🍀

Im not sure hun, i think my nipples aren't as tender today but I feel really PMT-like - really irritable and snappy ha

I caved and tested earlier and it was BFN but I know its still early, don't know why I tortured myself !

I do feel the odd niggly crampy, pully feeling but I don't know if I am just super symptom spotting ! when are you going to test? x

Sorry just seen my auto correct changed your name to Truro??

Well I have to start them tablets 3 days before af is due, which ff is saying is Tuesday, but I normally start af on the 14th day after ovulation, which I make as AF being due Monday, so I'd need to start the tablets on Friday, so I'll most likely test then. Will try to get to the shops to get a frer. How about u?

Think I'll join you ladies, I'm 3do and I'm having af type cramps on my left side, feeling nauseous threw out the day, peeing more then normal, really bloated and generally not feeling myself

Sorry just seen my auto correct changed your name to Truro??

Well I have to start them tablets 3 days before af is due, which ff is saying is Tuesday, but I normally start af on the 14th day after ovulation, which I make as AF being due Monday, so I'd need to start the tablets on Friday, so I'll most likely test then. Will try to get to tihe shops to get a frer. How about u?

Oh yea I forgot about the tablets Hun!

Let me now how you get on :)

I've got 5-6 eBay cheapies ready to go ha x

Think I'll join you ladies, I'm 3do and I'm having af type cramps on my left side, feeling nauseous threw out the day, peeing more then normal, really bloated and generally not feeling myself

Welcome Hun! That all sounds promising !

It's such a long wait to test it's killing me ha X

Welcome Hun! That all sounds promising !

It's such a long wait to test it's killing me ha X

Thank you 😀, I was a bit freaked about the taught of being possibly pregnant again, but now I'm excited so fingers crossed, oh I'm totally with you on that, it's gonna be the longest 11 days of my life 😁

Hello ladies ive been having faint positives up until yesterday 9dpiui tested out my trigger. I had blood done due to working at the hospital at 12dpiui and was <2 which is negative. AF is due any day now im 13dpiui and don't want to do another pg test to get my hopes up. I will just wait until tomorrow or Thursday to test again if AF doesn't show. Is it possible for the blood to be wrong because its too early?

my iui was Oct.13/14 took Ovidrel shot Oct.12 I have mild cramping, light bloating, dizziness similar to when I was pregnant before.

3 dpo today. I feel tired and gassy. Cramping a little and breasts are slightly sore. Not feeling well in general.

It's going to be amazing if we all get bfp, cause we nearly have the same symptoms , I actually cryed at the end of willy wonka and the chocolate factory today &#128513;&#128513;, I've seen that film 1000s of times and it never affected me &#128514;&#128514;&#128514;, stupid brain &#128579;&#128579;&#128579;

Hello ladies ive been having faint positives up until yesterday 9dpiui tested out my trigger. I had blood done due to working at the hospital at 12dpiui and was <2 which is negative. AF is due any day now im 13dpiui and don't want to do another pg test to get my hopes up. I will just wait until tomorrow or Thursday to test against if AF doesn't show. Is it possible for the blood to be wrong because its too early?

my iui was Oct.13/14 took Ovidrel shot Oct.12 I have mild cramping, light bloating, dizziness similar to when I was pregnant before.

Sorry Hun I don't know much about the trigger shot

Just keep on testing I guess Hun- 24 hours can make such a difference

I remember with my son I knew I was pregnant and kept getting bfn even after my period was late but I kept on testing every day and about 4 days later sure enough I got my bfp x

It's going to be amazing if we all get bfp, cause we nearly have the same symptoms , I actually cryed at the end of willy wonka and the chocolate factory today &#128513;&#128513;, I've seen that film 1000s of times and it never affected me &#128514;&#128514;&#128514;, stupid brain &#128579;&#128579;&#128579;

Wouldn't it be fab if we did all get bfp's!!! Fingers crossed

I've been emotional but in a highly irritated way lol x

3 dpo today. I feel tired and gassy. Cramping a little and breasts are slightly sore. Not feeling well in general.

That's how I felt around 3-4 days. Had a cold and sore throat and a little achy but don't know if it was just a normal Cold/bug and I'm reading too much into it ha x

Wouldn't it be fab if we did all get bfp's!!! Fingers crossed

I've been emotional but in a highly irritated way lol x

Not feeling irritated but with 4 kids and a husband it's hard to tell what's hormonal irritated &#128514;&#128514;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->