My 2WW so far.. what are your symptoms ladies?

5dpo cramps subsided finally and now suffering from hot flashes and unbearable hunger sensation and hot flashy in the face, chronic sneezing and can't really sleep

luvmyfam, welcome!

trudie, I think you can still be in it. Maybe wait until your at least 12 dpo. Don't give up hope, okay?!

hi minties, those symptoms sound promising, when do you think you are going to test?

Thanks Hun! I know in my head it was too early to test but I feel like my symptoms have lessened now so god knows what's going on with my body ha x

My 5dpo symptoms today are feeling reallyHungary and feeling really sick and a few sharp pains in lower stomach on each side, sorry to hear about the bfn but your not out yet x

My 5dpo symptoms today are feeling reallyHungary and feeling really sick and a few sharp pains in lower stomach on each side, sorry to hear about the bfn but your not out yet x

I've been having odd pains and twinges either side too on and off

Let's hope it means something for us both x

Fingers crossed Hun, and step away from the tests lol x

Same here hopefully that is a good sign for us 👍🏻

Same here hopefully that is a good sign for us 👍🏻
Fingers crossed 😀, just wish next week would hurry up, cause I'm seriously loesing my mind 😞

It's 8pm here an I'm ready for bed, like exhausted can't keep eyes open tiredness, this is not like me at all, I'm really leaning towards being pregnant, with the way in feeing but if my test is Bfn, I'll feel really silly, oh I give up on the ttw 😞😞😞

It's 8pm here an I'm ready for bed, like exhausted can't keep eyes open tiredness, this is not like me at all, I'm really leaning towards being pregnant, with the way in feeing but if my test is Bfn, I'll feel really silly, oh I give up on the ttw 😞😞😞

I've been feeling knackered at silly o clock too but the other symptoms I had are starting to wear off so I'm honesty wondering if it's all in my head looool

Tww is driving me mad x

I already posted in another thread, but these are my "symptoms" (really think that my imagination is making them out to be more than they really are).

https://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p666/teddynorman/kindara_zpseyfdk5g6.png

wow that's a fancy way of charting symptoms :happydance:

today I don't feel much of anything symptom wise, still a bit disheartened thinking its not my month when I was sure it was :(

AF is due on Wednesday and I am waiting for my usual symptoms which are lower back ache, spots and being very irritable

Maybe if they don't show i'll be a little more hopeful

Hows everyone else doing?

Any one else tested yet?

I was going to test tomorrow (11DPO) but might actually wait now to see if AF comes on time or not , cant stand the BFN's :cry:

So far today I'm having sharp stabbing pains on right side there quite annoying 😢, nope still haven't tested but I'm gonna be strong at wait it out till next weekend,😁, I think your better off waiting till af is due, so ur not disheartened x

I agree, I think you should wait. Maybe hold off until Monday at least. I really do pray for you! Sending you positive baby wishes!!

Thanks ladies! im defo going to try and hold off until AF is due

been having lots of CM again today and lower back ache on and off

But these could easily be AF symptoms cant they?

grrrrr

baby dust to us all x

Just thought another symptom thats stuck is being soooo tired

Im at my desk at work now and i'm so sleepy but i've noticed the last few nights i've literally been sleeping the sleep of the dead! you know when you fall into the deepest sleep as soon as your head hits the pillow?

Tiredness was my main symptom with my first pregnancy so hoping i'm not out just yet x

I tested this morning - BFN 😢, gutted as its 14th month. Pretty sure my tubes are closed, just hope my appt for laparoscopy hurries up so I know one way or the other.

Good luck to everyone still in with a chance xx

I tested this morning - BFN 😢, gutted as its 14th month. Pretty sure my tubes are closed, just hope my appt for laparoscopy hurries up so I know one way or the other.

Good luck to everyone still in with a chance xx

Sorry to hear that Hun and good luck with your appointment x

Hey ladies! New to the thread!

10 DPO... first cycle TTC... but 10 years of NTNP

About to test when I get home from work. I've had some promising symptoms, and think I had an implantation dip yesterday on my chart!

Wishing everyone BFPs!

Baby dust to all!

:dust:

Hey ladies! New to the thread!

10 DPO... first cycle TTC... but 10 years of NTNP

About to test when I get home from work. I've had some promising symptoms, and think I had an implantation dip yesterday on my chart!

Wishing everyone BFPs!

Baby dust to all!

:dust:

How did you get on? X

I caved and tested this morning girls - 11pdo and swear there was the faintest line

I drove myself mad looking at it so I've binned it and will rest again tomorrow

Took a couple of pics but I don't think you can see anything can you? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members