My 3yr old amazes me everyday

klcuk3

Mummy to two Munchkins
Reaction score
My DD2 is such a happy, loving little girl at the minute. Her cognitive development amazes both myself and my hubby. She has full blown conversations with us, likes to try and finish the sentences off when her sister is reading. Her and her sister play lovely together (most of the time) and are often playing hotels, babies or schools :haha:

She has a few health troubles and despite these actually impacting on her day to day life she is generally happy, smiley and loving.

Next week she has a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy booked due to them both being enlarged and causing sleep apnoea.
We're waiting for a date for an endoscopy as she has continued acid reflux and the consultant wants to see why this is.
We're also waiting for an appointment with a rheumatologist as she has hypermobility and this affects her daily with her mobility as can't walk for longer than 10 minutes without getting pain in her knees and going to the floor.

It's been a battle to get this far with her in terms of getting doctors to listen to us and we won't stop until we have a proper plan in place to manage her pain/mobility and reflux.

Sorry for the rambling post :kiss:

Awe you must be so proud of all her achievements! !.

Just wanted to say good luck for the operations !. X

Aww she's doing great! :cloud9:

I hope that her operations go well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4